Y&R: "Wait a second, that's PHYLLIS' VOICE!!!!!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When she was written PROPERLY, Sheila was simply a woman willing to go to extremes to find love, even though all she got in return was hate and abuse. THAT is who Sheila REALLY is, NOT this one dimensional cartoon you all seem to have stuck in your heads.

• Members

Yes, while we're on the subject, I'd like to remind all you high and mighty Y&R fans that it has done some much more campy things than Sheila in the past. I know all about the Marge/Kay and Brad in the cage storylines.

• Members

I agree with you 100%. The fact that they turned a multi-dimensional character into a one-note cartoon villain is attributed to shitty writing. I remember the depth that Kimberlin Brown brought to the role back when she was given great material.

On the other hand....

I do not know how LML plans for this story to play out. Will Sheila revert back to her multi-dimensional persona? Who knows. One can only hope. I'm willing to give LML and Michelle Stafford a chance with this storyline. However I also know that you choose not to and I respect you for that.

I will say one thing though....if this storyline begins to suck I'm gonna raise all kinds of hell.

Archived