Y&R: "Wait a second, that's PHYLLIS' VOICE!!!!!"

• Members

crc, so glad you enjoyed my SHE DRIVES MEH CRAZEH video! Leave a comment if you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfnLsm7DcmE

I also LOVE Victor & Ashley together... wonderful, fascinating couple. The best! I remember a fanfic story i wrote where Sheila turned out to be Victor's half sister, he took her in and in return, she pushed him toward Ashley lol.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only shot at getting KB back as Sheila is to have this story be the "redeption" S/L we all wished for in 2005. Instead, we got the ultimate hack. I felt so bad for KB getting that crap material. (The best stuff came in the bomb shelter -- if the story started that way. Tom trapping Lauren and Sheila together and Sheila helping rescue Lauren, etc. It may have worked.) Right now, KB as Sheila couldn't show her face in LA or GC. I'll give the story a chance because MS can pull it off. Hell, Phyllis did some very, very bad things when she arrived in GC. In fact, she was almost the heiress apparent to Sheila in the mid-90s. I believe all four actresses debated in this thread have done some excellent work. But let's face it, they can only do so much if they are given a bad s/l and dialogue. (And, they have all been given some REALLY, REALLY bad stuff over the years.)

Archived