Y&R: "Wait a second, that's PHYLLIS' VOICE!!!!!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand that Marland, I always knew you were Sheila/Kimberlin's biggest supporter. My post was most targeted at Hogan, who has never made any mentioned of watching Y&R or B&B in the past, or even lists them as the soaps he watches, yet feel passionate about this issue.

As I've said before, there isn't a writer on daytime who can write for the Sheila we all loved. Brad Bell never fully understood her and I won't even go into Alden and Smith. Face it, William J. Bell only knows that character, she is after all his creation.

• Members

We UNDERSTAND that you feel played. I think that does royally suck for her fans. But I'm NOT a fan of Kimberlin, and I really don't care to see her again. Besides you know Brad Bell is going to drag her tired ass across the screen again sooner or later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I keep trying to stress the fact that I totally understand why you and other KB fans are upset. However I am trying not to let the fact that KB isn't playing Sheila ruin whether or not I'll like the storyline. I've had to suffer through MANY of my favorites being recast and I felt just as pissed the !@#$%^&*] off as you and others do. So even though some of my comments may seem like I'm disrespectful towards your feelings, I honestly don't intend them to.

• Members

There is only one Drucilla Barber, and yet you DruRocks seem to want every character to be liked Drucilla. Hell, you want the whole SHOW to be like Drucilla. Outlandish, over the top. You want a show does doesnt reflect any real life or any variations of character.

Y&R is NOT on NBC. This should NOT be happening.

Now I am getting the hell out of here for the night because frankly i am sick of seeing people lap up whats LML shits out in her sleep. This is not WRITING. Its laziness.

Archived