2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

Oh no? Remember, Conforti worked w/ B&E (and even co-headwrote w/ them for awhile) at GL, where, among other things, they wrote Hart Jessup's death, as well as the initial Danny/Michelle romance.

I totally see Conforti leaving GH and returning to AMC, w/ possibly Elizabeth Korte, or even Michele Val Jean, picking up his slack at GH.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must admit to being shocked by B&E @ AMC. I loved most of their work on PC and thought it involved a lot of the cast, there was true diversity and lots of action. I also hear great things about The City and Loving murders. I don't know what has happened here. A major problem has to be the fact that in interviews they don't seem to realize the show was in trouble. All of the not wanting to criticize McTavish makes me think she's a friend and they enjoyed her work. They said they were AMC fans, but from characters they use, they're a fan of McTavish's recent AMC work.

No wonder Frons picked them over Kay Alden. Although Alden wrote lots of teens, she was in love with the show's older characters. With her we'd be seeing a completely different show and Frons doesn't want that. He clearly loves McTavish and the vision she has put into place for AMC.

• Administrator

Monday's Y&R episode has 5 writers listed! That is beyond ridiculous. LMAO

October 15- BDW: Lynsey Dufour; SW: Darin Goldberg and Shelley Meals & Eric Friedwald & Linda Schreiber;

Also, that is Lynsey's 4th breakdown in a row. Poor young girl. She must be tired as hell.

Archived