DAYS: EJ/Sami storyline predictions anyone?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the father of Sami's baby?

• EJ
    • Lucas
    • EJ and Lucas

• Members

Not to forget that Hogan promised us Lucas and Sami and them as a Nick and Nora detective team. I'm holding him to those words. There isn't much sense in allowing Sami to have a DiMera child if there will be any peace for Sami and Lucas ever. Poor kid. Don't do it, Hogan. Don't do it. Dream up another interesting story that doesn't ruin a long-standing couple. Remember what JER did to Shawn and Belle and remember the fallout.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My prediction is more of my hope than a prediction. I predict the baby will be EJ's. Sami will debate having an abortion, because she knows in her heart that the baby is EJ's and not Lucas'. There will be a whole dramatic scene with her in the abortion clinic and she finally decides that she cannot do this and rejects the abortion. Then, she's torn between telling Lucas he's the father and remaining in Salem, for fear that EJ will put the pieces together and realize that the baby could also be his, and just accepting the baby as EJ's and telling Lucas that she slept with Lucas. Perhaps EJ will be off-screen for the pregnancy and then, Sami can tell Lucas that she is pregnant with his child. Then, once Sami gives birth, EJ returns, finds out about the baby and claims to be the father. In classic Sami fashion, Sami will tamper with the paternity results and make sure that they say that Lucas is the father.

• Members

Exactly. Those courtroom scenes could be the most drama-packed scenes in DAYS history. Could you imagine, in the middle of the hearing, Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) being wheeled into the courtroom to support his son's battle for his son? PRICELESS! I want to see the shock on the faces of Roman, Bo, John and Marlena. They would be priceless.

• Members

As a Lumi/EJami fan, I want it all.

I agree there is really no excitement in the baby being a Roberts, and so many possibilites for it as a DiMera. I think that is why I like the twins scenario much better. Yet, I would like the Roberts child to behave as the DiMera child should and vice versa.

I digress. I don't see the point in Hogan making EJ state he wants Sami to have his child unless he either has EJ take the child or make the baby belong to EJami.

• Members

EJ's. Much better than it being a Lumi baby, even though I love Lumi. It would be great drama, and have so much potential as a story. I am tired of WTD stories, but this is one I would be okay with. It would be a Brady/DiMera baby!!!!! Imagine all the great storyline potential and drama!!!! Just fantastic.

Then, Lucas and Sami, if they get to keep the baby, would have to raise the baby with Lucas knowing the child isn't his. But, that is if they get the baby! If it is EJ's, then there would be a huge custody battle between the DiMera's and Brady's. Like Drew said, if it were Stefano, in the form of Joe Mascolo wheeled in there, it would be priceless! And it would be absolute heaven if Kristen was at the trial!!!!!!!!

Bring on the EJami baby!!!!! It would be a PHENOMINAL story.

If it were a Lumi baby....there would be nothing, no story potential at all.

• Members

That's a weak analogy, Roman. The rape of Kayla was portrayed as a 'heat of the moment' type event. Jack found out Kayla had been fooling around with Steve and snapped. He was more or less a good guy prior to the rape and showed remorse immediately after the incident. In EJ's case, the rape was planned months in advance. He showed no remorse whatsoever following the crime and even threw it in Sami's face. Whereas Jack was tormented by his crime for months, EJ shrugged it off as though he had just stepped on a bug. HS has clearly established EJ as a psychopath who is incapable of genuine feeling or empathy towards other human beings. His one and only concern in life is satisfying his personal lust for power and control. There's not going to be any grand story of redemption for EJ.

As for the poll question, I want them to think it's EJ's baby at least long enough for Lucas to prove that he's willing to stand by Sami. EJ could tamper with the paternity test or something. It should eventually be revealed that the baby is Lucas's but there is plenty of story potential in the meantime. I could see EJ kidnapping the baby and Lumi going on the run to get him/her back.

• Members

I don't think it is a weak analogy. That man, like E.J., was hated on that show for what happened to Kayla, and through good writing and acting he turned that character around. You look at it based strickly on the act itself, and I'm looking at the aftermath of the act. So, in that case for me, the analogy is very strong.

Archived