DAYS: EJ/Sami storyline predictions anyone?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the father of Sami's baby?

• EJ
    • Lucas
    • EJ and Lucas

• Members

I seriously doubt EJ raping Sami was planned months in advance. A seduction...yes, but rape...no. He had too many opportunities alone with Sami last summer.

I still think that John was right about EJ. He is just as much a pawn as John was...and Steve is. I see that as EJ's best road to redemption...but I definitely don't want him to lose that edginess I've come to love.

Loretta

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Baby should be EJ's for storyline purposes! Just think how far this pushes the Brady/Dimera fued. Sami having a child with EJ cements them as the next step in the Marlena/Stefano obession storyline, and it raises the stakes for all the characters. This is Days gold!

• Members

(Although I really hate the way it came about. And, SoapNet advertising "EJ Rapes Sami" really is crass.) A TWIN having TWINS seems like the best way to go. We definitely need that DiMera/Brady spawn. BTW -- ATWT blew it when baby Jennifer died (Stenbeck/Ryan/Stewart).

• Members

This is exactly how I feel. The implications go on for miles if EJ is the father. With Lucas it's just another cop out. It makes perfect sense to go this route. And we'd also have a better chance of keeping EJ around long term that way. James Scott is the most gorgeous man I've seen on daytime, and he's such a superb actor. He brings out the best in Ali too. Love him. Love the thought of a Dimera/Brady baby!!

• Members

Well, Sheffer has been doing a lot of foreshadowing with Sami carrying EJ's baby, so I don't think there's a question that Sami will bear EJ's child. I just question whether Lucas will have a role in this storyline or will it mostly focus on the EJami relationship. As a Lumi/Lucas fan, I have a lot of foreboding that this story isn't going to turn out positively for Lumi or Lucas. I hope I'm wrong. My greatest wish is that we see Lucas mature as a character in this story and that Lumi become closer as a couple. I would like to see Lucas/BD rise to lead along with Sami/AS and EJ/JS rather than just a supporting character.

I've been trying to figure out how the show could elevate Lucas' character. Since Lucas already works for Victor, perhaps Lucas could make an oath (like Sami did with Victor about that perjury tape years ago) that he would do whatever Victor wanted if Victor could help him take EJ down, since he couldn't count on the Salem PD to protect his family. In exchange, Victor could ask Lucas to help Phillip to retain custody of Claire, which of course would pit Lucas against Shelle and by extension Sami/J&M/Bo&Hope.

I hope that HS keeps the focus on ALL three players in this triangle rather than it just be EJ and Sami. But I'm on a wait and see mode to see how this story goes...

• Members

You worry too much, ademption. ;)

Everything Hogan has written (and said in interviews) suggests that this story will be about LUMI and elevating them to supercouple level. Like every other potential supercouple, they need to overcome several obstacles to reach that status. EJ and this baby are two of these. Corday did say that couples would overcome stuff together in the coming months amd I'm confident this will include LUMI. Hogan has invested too much in the couple to let their story degenerate into another one of Sami's self-destructive phases.

Archived