PSNS: 2007 Previews

• Members

Whitney/Chad- "Chad's living on a tightrope. He knows the one thing that can drive Whitney away is proof of his infidelity, but he's obsessed with what goes on in that motel room. When Whitney finds out, the life he's built since arriving in Harmony may be swept away. Appropriately enough, we'll find out who Chad's sleeping around with on Valentine's Day. And thanks to Whitney, Valerie has a new man in her life."

Sheridan/Luis/Fancy- "Poor Fancy, before she came to Harmony, she was an international party girl, but now she's someone's No. 1 target. She'll suffer the agonies of the damned, and what's just as bad, finds it difficult to get anyone to believe anything's happened. Meanwhile, Sheridan cannot bear to see Luis and Fancy together. No, Sheridan is not evil, but she's in such pain to see the man she loves with another woman, she's driven to some desparate acts to keep them apart and is perhaps unknowlingly aiding someone who is truly evil."

Paloma/Noah/Jessica/Spike: "You'd think one of our youngest characters would be one of our most immature. Not so. Paloma is centered and caring and knows what she wants--Noah. The fact that he's skittish and thinks she's too young for him doesnt faze her a bit. As their love blossoms, Jessica's marriage to Spike becomes more hellish and Jessica cant help but notice the contrast, which makes her more depressed."

Gwen/Ethan/Theresa/Jared: "For years, Ethan has been begging Theresa to give up on him and move on, but now that she has, with Jared, Ethan is driven to distraction. He cant keep away from her and Gwen wont put up with it anymore. Just as Theresa has finally committed herself to Jared, she has a new oppportunity to regain her old love with Ethan!"

Ivy/Sam/Grace: "Ivy's comeuppance is close at hand, and when she's thwarted in her main desire, she falls right back into old habits. Keep your eye on Grace, her return to Harmony will be explosive!"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again I ask how this story with Lancy is different from Shuis? Isn't this the same thing that happen to Sheridan a few months after she and Luis started dating? I keep hearing how this story is orginal and Galen is so much happier but it all sounds like a repeat of Shuis.

• Members

Sounds like the same old but Passions never gives away anything in previews. They are always vague and you find more out as you go along.

The only thing we know is that Grace is going to die. It says in SOD sees in danger. I knew it from the get go and it sucks she never even reunites with her family. We never got what we should've got with the Grace story. I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like Grace does die and I hate it.

I am happy to see Ivy actually mentioned in spoilers and I will say I read the SOD article on JT's murder and I am a bit excited for that as his little flash drive ends up in the tabloid office I beleive so that could lead to something. Other then that, Edna/Norma, and Jaresa proposal, I am not too happy with what is coming.

Archived