DAYS: video clips of week of Dec 26th

• Members

Days has an ad over in the soap news, tv guide section.

I don't know how to directly link to the video clip, but you can access it by pointing your cursor, where it says "rollover" in the ad at the top of the page--the ad that says "it's the hottest time of the year."

There are three options, when you "rollover"

1) computer monitor, which has the video clips

2) camera, which has holiday shots (new publicity shots of Lumi/Bo/Hope, EJ and Patrick)

3) present, which is some type of contest

Looks good...

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Soaps/default.aspx

Starts with Bo barging in the warehouse door where Patrick is keeping Hope. Bo has a shotgun pointed at Patrick and tells him to get away from Hope or he'll shoot. Then there are scenes of Bo delivering the baby...

Then scenes of Lumi in front of a fire, and the announcer says Sami and Lucas bear their souls and Lucas tells Sami "I don't care about what happened in the past. I think we belong together" the announcer says ...and give into passion...

EJ/John scene: You see John with a flashlight searching through a dark warehouse(?). I think you see a gun maybe? John asks EJ "you expect me to help you escape?" EJ replies "no, I expect you to die..." Then the scene fades to black and you hear a gunshot...

I didn't emphasize it enough, but you have to point your cursor to access the videoclips. DO NOT CLICK THE CURSOR OF YOUR MOUSE. It will just take you to nbc.com/days site. JUST POINT!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roman from what I understand if you have a Mac, then you won't be able to access the promo. I've seen several posts of Mac users who weren't able to get the video for whatever reason.

Also, if you have high security thing that does not allow popups, then you probably won't be able to see it either. You'll have to change your security settings.

If your computer does allow popups, then you'll see a picture of a woman and a candy cane, I think. Unfortunately, I'm on a computer right now that does not allow popups so I'm going by memory here, ok?

If you see the banner ad with the woman and the candy cane that eventually says Days of Our Lives and Passions, roll your cursor over the right bottom edge of the banner ad, where it says "rollover" DO NOT CLICK IT just let the cursor point to the rollover. A new screen should pop up that has images of a computer/tv monitor, a camera and a present. Click on the computer monitor to get the video clip.

Hope that helps....

Archived