Y&R: Phyllis/Nick/Jack Baby Speculation

• Members

It's no secret that I want Phyllis' baby to be Jack's and NOT Nick's, however, this has been about the sixth time that either SOW or SOD have made many references to the fact that only Nick saw the paternity test and that Jack could come to be the father of Phyllis' baby.

I will admit, I have been pretty good at piecing things together; I've watched this show for such a long time, and to be honest, you can pick up on clues and hints if you've been watching a show for quite some time. First off, I predicted that it would be Jack, not Nick that would be by Phyllis' side when the baby would be born...especially when you constantly see Jack/Phyllis scenes and him talking a great deal of the fact that he wished it was he who was the father of Phyllis' child.

In the previous SOW, again, it makes mention that Jack could be the baby's father, especially with the whole ice storm storyline putting Phyllis and Jack together in very close quarters.

I personally think that somewhere down the line, LML is going to turn around and drop the other shoe, revealing Nick as being a liar of the paternity and revealing that Jack was the father of this baby after all....I for one will be watching when that happens.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I along with you Vee have maintained and hoped since day one that that baby is Jack's. The pieces are all coming together if you ask me. Jack will take a major fall with losing Jabot and NVP at the hands of Victor to only realize he has a child with Phyllis and Jack and Phyllis will be back together. If Latham can do that, then I forgive her for all of the questionable things she has done. I have to believe that is how it will be in the end.

• Members

This would make for a more interesting story. If it's Nick's baby then Nick and Phyllis can continue their perfect, extremely dull life and I can't imagine the writers keeping that up. The only problem is that Phick seems like a popular couple so I don't know if the writers would want to split them up.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 12 2006, 08:53 PM)
This would make for a more interesting story. If it's Nick's baby then Nick and Phyllis can continue their perfect, extremely dull life and I can't imagine the writers keeping that up. The only problem is that Phick seems like a popular couple so I don't know if the writers would want to split them up.

There are a lot of popular characters that have been broken apart...I seriously don't see Phyllis and Nick being the super couple that everyone else wants them to be...

• Members

I haven't been watching this show for long myself, but I would love for Jack to be the Father.

I just wonder how they are going to explain that the thing that draws Phyllis to want to be with one particular man is the paternity of her baby. Evidentally love doesn't conquer all, but paternity does?

I know, tis the life of soap operas. ;)

Archived