I love my football team!!!! GO NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

FanSoAp07

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was surprised they beat down Dallas that bad. I think NO is fast becoming America's team because of all the tradegy that took place there the last year or so. I am definitely pulling for them since the Titans aren't going to make it. Drew Brees has a shot at the MVP, although I think LT from San Diego will win it hands down. Go Saints!

Good to see you around FS, try and post more often if you can. Do you still watch any soaps?

• Members

Chicago better watch out. NO couldfly past them all the way to the Super Bowl. A tremendous team, and I'm so, so glad they destroyed the Cowboys.

Hopefully, it will come down to the Saints and Bears in the NCF Championship, and wouldn't it be something if NO hosted that game? That would blow the roof off of the country!

• Members

Don't say that too loud in New Orleans, Roman! That city would have to shut down if the Saints made it to the Super Bowl!! :lol:

I'm glad they're doing so well. We FINALLY got a good head coach who does a phenomenal job with the play calling. And we're also really deep - Mike Karney, a FULLBACK, made 3 touchdowns Sunday night! :lol:

• Members

Don't say that too loud in New Orleans, Roman! That city would have to shut down if the Saints made it to the Super Bowl!!

OMG......If you think we go CRAZYYYYYYYYYY for MARDI GRAS (which we do LOL....in New Orleans...aka Party City of America....you don't realize until High School that Mardi Gras is NOT a national holiday since down here we gt that week off lol. I was in 8th grade when I learned Mardi Gras was only a New Orleans thing & not a national holiday LOL!!)

Anyway, if we went to the SUPERBOWL...........this...........city............would...............go.......

......INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Members

As a Nashvillian and huge Titans fan I am still outraged how they treated Steve McNair. I will say though Steve cost so much against the cap if he would have been a Titan this year, 23 million against the cap if my memory serves me right. There is still no excuse how the Titans organization treated McNair in the offseason, the only QB who have led them to a Super Bowl. Floyd Reese the GM for the Titans is a complete baffoon and I am hoping his a.s.s gets canned after this season. I just hope the Titans stick with one of the best coaches in the NFL, Jeff Fisher!

The Bears aren't going to lose 2 of their last 3 games, so NO won't be playing at home if Chicago is still in the hunt for the Super Bowl. Though if Chicago is some how knocked out early, NO will most likely be the #2 seed in the NFC and have home field advantage over everyone else.

I would love to see the Ravens and the Saints going at in the Super Bowl and wouldn't care who won. Either way I would be happy with McNair finally getting a ring or NO having something to cheer about.

Archived