The View: Kelly Ripa Spanks ROSIE

Josh

• Members

Did anyone else hear Rosie say something about her kids NOT watching TV?

Where are Rosie's kids when she's watching all these TV Shows that she comments about?

I like Rosie and all, but what Clay did to Kelly was gross; I mean who knows where his hands had been before that.....I hope he washes his hands after using the restroom and whatnot!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rosie was way out of line. I wouldn't want anyone putting their nasty hands over my mouth, man, woman, gay, straight, bi, whatever.

I can't blame Kelly for defending herself the way she did, becuase all she did on Monday's show was voice her feelings. She was probably very upset, and just wanted to get it out there that she will not let anyone treat her that way.

From what I understand, Clay was being obnoxious all show long.

Anyway, Rosie blew this WAAAAY out of proportion by accusing Kelly of a homophobic action. That was un called for and Rosie can sometimes be an ass.

I have to side with Kelly on this one.

• Members

Kelly didn't blow this out of proportion. News magazines blew it out of proportion. Rosie blew it out of proportion. Had others not blown it out of proportion - then Kelly wouldn't have had to come out and publicly defend her character. Regis brought it up on the show Monday and just asked about it - and Kelly responded. It should have stopped there - but thanks to the media and Rosie, it didn't. Not Kelly's fault.

Kelly isn't being a douche - if you were a celebrity and you were being accused of being baised or prejudiced against gay people - when you clearly are not - then you have every right to defend yourself and not let the situation get out of hand. I think after the View - we'll probably not hear much about this anymore since Kelly and the View ladies pretty much put Rosie in her place.

And don't even pretend like you'd be ok with some stranger putting their hands (that just shook hundreds of other people's hands) all up in your face. And don't pretend like that wasn't ok for Kelly to be upset that some guest-host is coming onto HER show and forcing her to be quiet on HER show.

Finally, I'm not just defending Kelly bc I like her - I'd be defending anyone that was put in the same position as Kelly, whether I liked them or not.

• Webmaster

While 'Live with Regis and Kelly' is syndicated across the nation, it is a Walt Disney Enterprises program. Brian Frons is in charge of Disney/ABC's Daytime Programming, in addition to SOAPnet. Frons is in charge of:

Live with Regis and Kelly

The View

All My Children

One Life To Live

General Hospital

SOAPnet Programming

Archived