PSNS: TV Guide *Sheridan is definitely Alistair's daughter!*

• Members

The Logan Report:

Passions: Sheridan Gets Nasty

No, it's not a brain tumor, or an evil twin, or one of Tabitha's wacky spells. Sheridan Crane, the tenderhearted Passions heroine played by McKenzie Westmore, is about to turn superbit**. and She knows exactly what she's doing. (Westmore says) Sheridan, daughter of the show's evil zillionaire Alistair Crane, is furious that her soul mate Luis is now in love with her niece Fancy. On Dec 4, she'll snap a compromising photo of the duo and send it to a tabloid. And it's only going to get worse, promises Westmore, who swears Sheridan is not crazy. It's her ruthless genes. They're finally coming to the surface.'

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Mac will play it well because she's always done anger/upset pretty well, but this is so not Sheridan........

PS I'm trying not to be so "mean and bitter" so you better appreciate it because I just filtered that post like woah.

• Members

While I wanted Sheridan to have a backbone, I didn't want her character destroyed. What is with JER turning all the good Cranes bad? Julian I could understand but Fox and now Sheridan? How long until Fancy starts having her character destroyed? Why is JER trying to make the Cranes like the Dimera's and have all of them go bad? :lol:

Wwell, any chance of me ever liking Shuis went out the door now. "Lucy" for me forever!! :D .

Does anyone else think they did this to pimp "Lucy"? I mean Galen obviously likes Luis and Fancy and we know Emily does. It's just weird that Passions strikes gold with a new pairing and they all of a sudden decide to make Sheridan go all Crane-ish. Passions knew no one would except "Lucy" for good with MW as goody-goody Sheridan so maybe that is why this is happening.

Mac wil play it good and she has been very good since returning but JER is destroying too many characters.

• Members

^It's not sudden. The Cat, who posted 'insider' spoilers, stated in early MAY that JER planned to end Sheridan/Luis and Fancy/Noah FOR GOOD (or, in my opinion, until JER changes his mind).

JER is using the Crane Is Evil theme, and Fancy (and maybe Chad even though he's being shady) may be the only exempt ones - for now. It's not being done only to pimp Luis/Fancy.

• Members

I for one am extremely happy that something different is happening on the show. The character of Sheridan has been through everything so her turning bad in my opinion is not so out of character. For God sake she lost two children within a matter of days and her father treated her like dirt her entire life. I think this could be a very interesting development.

• Members

I remember it being said Foah and Shuis were done but when has Passions ever held to that kind of thinking? Shuis has had many scenes suggesting a reconciliation is possible so that is why I think it's sudden. Foah hasn't but I still think they could be an endgame as well.

I just don't like the idea of her going too far. It is just too much of a 180. It would be one thing if it developed over time and not just over weeks but she goes from sweet, loving Sheridan to snarky and scheming in only a few weeks's time. Not exactly good writing and is a destruction of character much like what is happening to Fox. I have been dying for a change in Sheridan's character but the development is far too fast. Plus, she is no way going to leave her perfect little family with Chris as she hasn't yet so why is she pursuing Luis? Does she want him alone for the rest of his life? Why is she treating her niece like this? Sorry there is just too much there to make this not work. JER has a good idea here but is going about the wrong way.

• Members

This is not so bad to me. It is no worse than what Douglas Marland did with Barbara Ryan on ATWT back in the late 80's or so. Barbara had been the put upon heroine for years and years. Then all of sudden she got tired of it, snapped and went after Tom Hughes who was married to Margo. She has been evil Barbara ever since. A role she plays equally as good as she did the heroine.

Of course Marland was a better writer than JER but I think even he will make this work.

• Members

OMG, you guys. I have such a huge smile on my face! My week-long wish is finally coming true!!! AN EVIL SHERIDAN!!! This. Is going to. FREAKING rock. I cannot wait. THANK YOU, James E. Reilly! (Dang, that man ALWAYS gives you a reason to watch, even if the rest of the show is crap, lol).

By the way, Hogan. ITA. I can't wait until beth sees the new Sheridan. Let's see who survives THAT catfight.

Archived