Days: Murder spoiler from Sheffer?

GBB

• Members

Sheffer did an interview sometime in the last couple of months where he said a Salem resident was going to die and stay dead and implied that the murderer would be someone returning to the show in a big surprise move.

I know I didn't imagine the interview, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me to it?

editing to say I found the original quote (posted down below). It's not from an actual interview; it's a statement attributed to Sheffer by Spoiler Diva. Sorry!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think tylerblo's theory might be right actually, because isn't Bonnie gonna go after Victor or something?

I don't know where the interview is, but I remember it.

I think it also could be Mimi or Patrick murdered. If Mimi is murdered Jan could return and Patrick... I don't know since not many people have left since he came on.

• Members

All fingers point to Patrick as the murder victim and Bo as the accused. I hate that. It would be neat if instead of Patrick being the victim, Mimi would be accidently killed and the fall out on Shawn would be the stimuli to getting him grown up and straightened out as to what real life is all about. Bonnie won't be murdered due to she still has to give Victor and the surrogate a hard time. If the surrogate is murdered, it would kill the child, too most likely so I don't see that happening on Days.

I'll look for the interview that says that. It was probably one in the NYT.

• Members

I don't recall that interview but I do think it will be either Patrick or Mimi. I could see the Bo/Patrick thing being mentioned in this thread happening after the holidays as the holidays are looking to be very happy for Bope. But that wouldn't fit in with Hogan saying a return to the show would be a big part of it. I have no idea but if someone could find the interview maybe I could pick up on something from it.

• Members

I would LOVE to see this happen simply because the material would be FANTASTIC and the acting would be TOP NOTCH...especially if Bo was sentenced to death or something (of course being saved at the last minute)...Hope could help discover the truth for Bo while he is in prison and would be the one to eventually save him.

HOWEVER, if this is written with Hope turning on Bo and hating him for "killing Patrick" then I will HATE Hogan Sheffer!!!! Because NOT ONLY would Bo never kill someone FOR REAL but Hope would NEVER believe that Bo actually KILLED someone...

Archived