Days: Murder spoiler from Sheffer?

GBB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be Patrick too. It's more likely it's Dr. Bader but we all know BOPE are going to have a happy Christmas and Bo will find out he is the daddy so I would think Dr. Bader needs to be around so they can find out the true paternity. I hope it's Patrick but we'll see. He is clearly ready to snap so maybe he threatens EJ or something and he kills him and then we get the Bo is framed story. I didn't think that would start that soon, if it happens, but who knows.

• Members

Your probably right dawn but I don't recall Days ever saying when Patrick was leaving. They said his contract expires in February but that doesn't mean he won't leave sooner. The writing is already on the wall and if BOPE are going to be as happy as the spoilers indicate for Christmas I would think he won't be around. We'll see. It probably is Dr. Bader though but, if that is the case, I am wondering how the truth about the paternity will come out? :unsure:

• Members

After hearing that Kristin has a possibility of returning, I am TERRIFIED that it's Marlena who dies! I mean, think about it. She's the most LOGICAL choice to be picked off unexpectedly by a huge, surprise character (Kristin!!!!) :(

Listen up, H: YEA to Kristin's return. (BIG yay, girlfriend).

But NAY to murdering the incomparable Marlena Evans Black!!!

• Members

Here is the link to the current cover.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/sowcurrentcover.html

It has EJ then smaller pics of Sami, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope and Steve. Huge MURDER banner.

Celeste said someone they all care about, so it has to be someone in the cast I'd think.

Off topic....also there are pictures of Peggy MacCay's vacation trip to Japan that are fantastic

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/features/da...slideshow1.html

Archived