Days: Murder spoiler from Sheffer?

GBB

• Members

That could happen, but even though it might sound good to some, it would be a TOTAL repeat of what happened in the eighties with Samantha Evans and the Strangler killing her thinking she was Marlena, and if Andrea Hall reprised the role of Hattie, it would be even more of a repeat then it already was.

Besides, Hattie might nto return, but if she does, I would be clinging to hope she is Samantha.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that is true, I'm done with Days. And its not because I'm a hardcore Kate fan, but rather that this show has zero originality and cannot write any stories for characters that don't fit the cookie-cutter super couple mould other than for them to steal married spouses, be general bad-arse villains with flimsy motives, be murdered or chew scenery and repeat "X and Y belong together blah blah blah".

But I doubt its Kate, because Hogan seems a fan of LK and The character in interviews.

• Members

It's not Kate. First off, the murder was promoted as someone on the cover of SOW and Kate was not one of them. Secondly, I don't beleive for a second whoever dies will stay dead unless it's Patrick. Thirdly, Hogan loves LK and while I think she will be knee deep in this, she isn't going anywhere. Hogan has really made Billie into a more prominent character of late so it is clear he likes the write for that family along with Chelsea and Lucas.

• Members

There is no confirmed spoiler that a murder will happen. SOW were just speculating. If there is a murder, it sure as hell won't be any of the characters they put on the cover.

I think Patty boy is the most likely one to bite the dust. Brody isn't staying beyond Feb at the latest.

Archived