ATWT: Pic from the Halloween Gala

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Dru that it is a bit soon to be having a party when one of Oakdale's most beloved citizens passed away.

But I'm also very excited by this and can't wait to see what the gala has in store. Truly, Craig must have something up his sleeve!!

Sidenote: Didn't see any Snyders or Taylors or Griffins...heck, did I even see Nancy in those pictures?

Hmmm.....:unsure:

• Members

I look forward to this! I like that ATWT has all of these big events, the majority of soaps are lacking them these days. It's also nice to see the vets thrown in as well! Will be great seeing the scenes with Katie/Craig/Margo as well. I just wish Margo could join her siblings on the frontburner. :(

• Members

I feel the same way. If they HAD to do a gala now, then why not put off Hal's death for a while. If all these people loved Hal so much why are they getting dressed up and partying. I guess they'll say it's for the Jennifer foundation, but hogwash! Ben and Hal deserved more than this. Jennifer Ferrin sure got more for her character's death and she had only been on the show three years.

Archived