Y&R: Stupid Skank

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I KNEW that she had to have done something like this in the past. The good thing is that she didn't get her hands on any cash, like she thought she was. 1796.gif thought she was going to get a slam dunk with Neil, but all she wound up with was a bad hair-do, some messed up clothes and a serious beatdown that she's never going to wake up from :lol:

There are three families you don't want to cross: The Winters (Dru will put a hurting on you), The Newmans (Victor could flip on you at the drop of a dime; remember the slaughter of that apple?), and The Abbotts, (Jack has enough problems, but eliminating Carmen would be like swatting an annoying little fly to him)

.0027.gif

• Members

Well I think everyone pretty much figured that, but it would have been nice to actually see Carmen at least smirking or something with a devious smile. We should have been treated to scenes with her actually looking like she was plotting against Dru (more than just that one scene months ago before Dru came back). Eh...at this point, I'm just ready for this to be over.

• Members

Right. Its like the only time we got it was when she sent Dru off to Europe for more time. Instead, its just looking like mean ole crazy Drucilla fighting poor little Carmen. It doesn't come off as, oh Carmen is that good at what she does, but more like either the writing or the acting is somehow a let down. Also, the towns 180 with Carmen reads a bit false but I'm with you, eh.

• Members

I would agree. I'm currently not watching fully but I've never seen Carmen as this evil person she is made out to be. Maybe ex-Gia from GH isn't strong enough to pull off the role or there is a big miscommunication between the actress the the writing/production but I just don't see Carmen as all that of a schemer.

It makes Dru look out of control crazy and Carmen look victimized by her. Dru's acions aren't coming along as just and all the peoiple of Genoa looking at her crooked for reasons that are really unknown. :huh: Wish I saw Carmen as a schemer but I just don't see it as such.

• Members

I don't think Carmen was suppose to be a schemer until they decided to kill her off and have this murder mystery, hence the reason it's all revealled after the fact.

If there wasn't such a backlash against the character, I believe Carmen and Neil were suppose to get together... while Dru deals with all by evaulating her life and hooking up with a new guy.

• Members

Yeah. I actually liked Carmen somewhat when she was with Neil. I didn't think she was all that bad but now they are killing her off and destroying her now just for the heck of it. This story hasn't accomplished much for me. It just makes Dru look crazy.

I haven't liked Dru in a while since the paternity reveal and the secret but this has just made it that much worse. I'm not seeing Carmen as evil and now there making it so that she is for a murder story.

Archived