Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Supernatural: Discussion Thread

I think the last full season I watched of this was season 7. I'm glad the show is still running and the CW are still giving Jared and Jensen pay checks though. This show will probably go on for another 2 seasons at least. The CW has nothing else to show at this point, might as well ride this pony into the ground.

Season 10 starts tonight. They had a retrospective thing last night I didn't bother to watch.

Don't expect a lot either way out of the premiere, but we will see.

Meanwhile, Misha being Misha.

I watched last Tuesday's episode live and it was the first time I watched this show live since maybe season 5/6. It was nice, but more or less still more of the same.

Did you mean the one where Dean was cured or the one this week with the werewolves?

The next episode (two weeks from now) is supposed to be the 200th, although it doesn't look that great to me. I guess we'll see.

Dean's such a great character, if they ever explore him.

Agreed, although I think Supernatural is mostly just running in place at this point in regards to story telling, they did a beautiful job with their 200th episode. I think this was one of the best and most enjoyable episodes of Supernatural since season 5. It completely hit the mark with what this show is truly about and why fans of this show still tune in.

Looked at the ratings and SPN along with Arrow are tied with second place for most viewers in the coveted 18-49 demo for The CW after Flash. This is clearly an important show to the CW. I don't know what they are going to do when it starts to wind down and ends. These shows can only do so much. The Vampire Dairies and Arrow have already started to decline in step with Supernatural and they are much younger shows, The Vampire Dairies has maybe one more season to go after this one, if that. They need to start planning for their next few seasons.

Wow, I NEVER thought I'd be reading a headline like this:

Jared Padalecki reportedly arrested in Texas for assault and intoxication.

I hope this is some kind of misunderstanding or there is a good explanation. 

Also, I can't help it -- sounds like something straight out of Walker, Texas Ranger :lol:

Edited by YRBB