ATWT: Hal Spoiler

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, this is from a another board so I have not seen the photos, but the photos show most of the cast at the Bar, during that show, which seems very fitting to me, because that is where alot of police people go after there shift to talk about there lives and the job, so I am thinking the scene will be the bar and all of the cast will be having flashbacks of old times with Hal IMO

PS: I love your aviator Josh, I also love Gloria

• Members

Even though I have issues w/ the TPTB on the show, I have a lot of faith in ATWT that they'll do what's right.

I remember when Anna Lee passed away that I thought that GH would manage to screw up Lila's death, but they really did surprise me w/ the way that they handled her death. It was such an amazing tribute to the character and actress.

It seems like ATWT took a lot of time and effort into writing the tribute. But we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

• Members

Word.

Hopefully, it will be done tastefully and respectfully. I know it had to be hard for the cast (especially Colleen Zenk Pinter, Ellen Dolan, Michael Park, etc) to film those scenes. :(

October 23rd huh? I better set up the DVR now - I definitely don't want to miss this one.

• Members

I hope they don't ruin the Hal storyline, or basically do the storyline, and suddenly 'be over and done' with it by having the focus being on something else.

I heard that another board took it upon themselvees to post official media pictures of the scenes...don't know how they got them, but they have them on their site.

• Members

They better not screw this up. I also hope that they don't tie it all up in one episode. I want to see lots of vets and lots of flashbacks and eulogies from those closest to Hal. Make it real. And again, rest in peace Benjamin

• Members

When I say I hope they don't screw this up, I mean they need to continue with the story. They need to have huge ripple effects because of Hal's death and it need not be in vain. I hope they have thought about the stories after the episode death story.

- Barbara: She needs to grieve, having just lost Jennifer she needs to be devestated and turn to someone, I'm thinking either Dusty or Craig, again. I think they could redeem Craig, let him be sad and show some emotions.

- Will: Needs to be hugely affected by this as does Gwen.

- Adam

- Emily

- Margo

There is opportunity here, hopefully they don't screw that up.

Archived