ATWT SORAS rumor

• Members

I've been hearing rumors that ATWT is planning on SORASing Faith (Lily and Holden's older daughter) to a teen. Some rumors acted like it was definitely happening b/c it was reported in SOD (?? Not sure b/c I don't read that mag)

Has anyone heard anything about this?

---------------------

IMO, I think it's a bad idea b/c, since Faith was born in 1998(?), that means they should SORAS a bunch of other kids in Oakdale, like Parker, JJ, and Daniel. Also, the show already has so many other teens on the show...the last thing we need is another one :rolleyes:

I also think the little girl who plays Faith is really cute and quite talented for a child. I definitely don't want to see her leave the role, but if it's for school and other reasons then I'd understand. :(

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would much rather see Alison or Abigail and/or Molly (but not with Chambers in the role) come back to ATWT.

ATWT needs to just wait and see what all these teen performers are going to do when contract renewal time comes next year before they make any SORASing casting changes.

• Members

I am not surprised if this were to happen. I just can't see Faith suddenly hanging out with Luke and the rest of the teen scene..

To me, if they are going to SORAS Faith, they might as well hurry up and SORAS Parker...

They should just leave it alone...What's so wrong in actually seeing a child grow up on a soap opera for a change?

• Members

She never even got to be a kid! At least Luke and Will had actors who played them from 8 into the pre-teens. Poor Faith is going straight from toddler to teen. And this does mess things up, because Parker, Daniel, and Hope (Andy and Denise's daughter) were all born the same year (1998... actually Daniel might be 1999).

Archived