Y&R: SOD Interesting Jabot Spoiler!

• Members

Michael rats out the Raaz deal to Kay. Jack figures out Michael and Kevin are bugging him, plants fake e-mail to trick them, and when Kay gets ticked and sells Jabot to the House of Kim, it's no biggie to Jack.

and...

Look for Billy to potentially betray Jack at some point.

Looks like Jack set everything up! :lol:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! I figured Jack would discover at some point that Michael and Kevin were bugging him; hence the fake email set up....Like I said, Jack isn't out YET to get the company back.

I can actually see Jack being betrayed by Billy....After all, he's an Abbott, and Billy is learning how to be down and dirty from the master; so it's only a matter of time before he messes with Jack. Question is this? What in the world would Billy do with Jabot? Except throwing Kevin and Gloria out on their butts.

• Members

Either way it goes, at some point, Jack is going to be burned....BADLY...If Victor is suddenly doubting Jack and wanting to know about the loan he gave him, then that tells me something....oh, and let's not forget that at some point, Jack will get burned when or if it is discovered that he used Victor's weak health to get what he wanted.

This is the stuff I don't get. Michael helps Jack screw over Victor so he can get more control over NVP and get all up in Newman, yet, Michael is bending over backwards, risking his career to help keep Gloria's butt in Jabot, and keep Jack banned; looks like Michael is dipping those little hands into a whole lot of mess to get his butt in some serious hot water:

1. He represents Jabot in the Skin Cream Drama, knowing full well who tainted the cream

2. He helps Jack sway Victor to give him more control of NVP

3. He knowingly goes along with Kevin in breaking into Newman, Jabot, NVP documentations to get

dirt on Jack

Basically, Michael might wind up being at the end of his rope.

• Members

Brad or Lauren getting it would make no sense, you may as well give it to Noah. Victor getting it makes perfect sense, it could only be Jack or Victor. I think this is a good twist because of Jack taking advantage of Victor. There's a lot they can do with this story. And who are we kidding, Jack vs Victor is more interesting than Jack vs Gloria.

Something I wonder, is why didn't Ashley, Jack and Billy combine their resources and let ASHLEY buy the company? That way you can get over the fact that Jack can't get it and it's still in the families name.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 29 2006, 01:00 PM)
Something I wonder, is why didn't Ashley, Jack and Billy combine their resources and let ASHLEY buy the company? That way you can get over the fact that Jack can't get it and it's still in the families name.

Ashley was named in the lawsuit, so Kay can't sell to her. Billy doesn't have the resources.

It's no surprise Billy would betray Jack because he's already been betraying his own mother and grandmother. What would make a half brother get preferential treatment? Serves Jack right.

Being Victor seems to be catching on that all is not kosher with Jack, when it all comes out in the wash....

#1 - Jack will lose his hold on NVP since he tricked Victor into signing it over to him while he was mentally incapacitated.

#2 - Even if Jack finds a way get Jabot back, it's eventually going to be Victor's AGAIN! Because the money to secure the sale came from Victor. There's going to be some loopholes or some fine print that Jack didn't read before accepting the terms of the loan. You know there is no way in HELL Victor is going to let Jack get over on him when he figures it all out.

• Members

Y&R is ticking me off FOR REAL!

I want Jack to come out the winner just once. I'm so sick of the Newmans and smelly Fisher's getting one over on him.

Billy Boy is definately shady.

Y&R is ticking me off FOR REAL!

I want Jack to come out the winner just once. I'm so sick of the Newmans and smelly Fisher's getting one over on him.

Billy Boy is definately shady.

• Members

I hpoe that Jack is out in the cold. He's in need of some serious hurt. I hope that he thinks he gains control of Jabot because of his secret involvement in House of Kim and thinks he's got it all by firing the Fishers, having hot Sharon, and finally being on top. But then I want the dominos to fall one-by-one. I want Billy to betray him, Victor to come out on top and behind House of Kim, Jack to loose NVP, Sharon to figure out she's pregnant with Brad's baby and then somehow be implicated in Carmen's disapearance or murder that winds him up behind bars.

• Members

I remember when they had the whole meeting with Andrew Gibson, he specifically said that Jack could have NOTHING to do with Jabot, or work at Jabot...althought Ashley's name may have been in the lawsuit, I don't ever recall them saying Ashley could never have Jabot.

Either way it goes, if Michael tries to do something, he could wind up busting his own butt as to how he got that information about Jack's scheme to begin with....For once, I want Michael, Kevin, and GloHo to suffer dealing for messing with not only the Abbotts, but Katherine and Jill as well...It's high time Katherine woke up from that foggy haze she's in and realize that she's being played for a fool by not only Jack, but also Gloria and her two momma's boys.

Archived