Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AMC Monday

Featured Replies

  • Member

I can't say enough how much I love this song - and how 'cute' they use it for Jack representing Jonathan scene...haha.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that song - Michael Buble's "Home" - I used to play it over and over back in the day. Makes the whole opening emotional...I love it :)

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Slap her Kendall, Slap her! Dixie is back and as annoying as ever. I loved having her off my screen last week but I knew it wouldnt last for too long. Ugh! I cant beleive she had the nerve to say to Kendall "At least I'm not a hypocrite" Oh puh leaze, Dixie is one of the queens of hypocrisy. And where does she get off calling Kendall a selfish !@#$%^&*]. Everytime I see this woman, I want someone to slug her

  • Author
  • Member

I love the Kendall/Dixie rivalry. Just kinda upset that I'm usually always on Kendall's side and Dixie is one of my all-time fav. characters :( lol

This would have been totally random, and she has no connection to Lily - but I REALLY wish Gillian would have walked through that door in Lily's white unconscious dream-state. :)

I loved how Jack just mentioned that he hated the Lavery brothers...and mentioned how Braden raped his sister Kit. We all know what Ryan did to his daughter Greenlee - and then Jonathan with his daughter Lily. Jack has every right to hate the Lavery's....I didn't think about how each brother hurt all of the women in his life.

  • Member

I'd rather watch the teens, Ryan, Annie and Lily 24/7 than watch Dixie for one friggin minute. She is so annoying! What is wrong with Kendall? She never fights back anymore....she just stands there looking teary eyed and seems to actually believe what Dixie is saying on some level.

  • Author
  • Member

Aww - they used the song for the ending musical montage too! :) That just made the episode. I am a firm believer that music adds to the emotion 100%. Keep on using it AMC.

Alicia Minshew has really improved her crying scenes.

I think the guy who plays Sean is pretty good - and with Colby crying - I really felt something for Sean and Colby there are the end.

I really am tired of this Zach acting like a tyrant crap...I want this story to reach it's finale.

  • Member

Zach going off on Kendall...made me sad. :( That scene was way harsh

  • Member
I'd rather watch the teens, Ryan, Annie and Lily 24/7 than watch Dixie for one friggin minute. She is so annoying! What is wrong with Kendall? She never fights back anymore....she just stands there looking teary eyed and seems to actually believe what Dixie is saying on some level.

Because when it comes to Dixie and Ryan no characters are allowed to "win" It makes me sick.

  • Member

I hate Dixie even more after today. She and Zach deserve each other.

  • Member
I hate Dixie even more after today. She and Zach deserve each other.

No she and Zach DON'T deserve each other, her and Ryan do, the two vultures who are circling a married couple like two dogs in heat :rolleyes:

  • Member

I'm soo annoyed with Babe! So Babe felt 'rejected' by JR because he was too busy searching for his sister! Whatever! LOL!

  • Member
No she and Zach DON'T deserve each other, her and Ryan do, the two vultures who are circling a married couple like two dogs in heat :rolleyes:

I actually see that being more Dixie (who I still like regardless LOL) and Josh. McTavish is basically doing the same story with three couples (maybe 4 once Jeff gets closer to Erica). I think out of all of them Ryan is actually being the most respectful. Dixie and Josh (Josh the most actually. I think Dixie did it only once) are the ones who threw themselves at married people (and both Zach and Babe actually have taken the bait a few times). As far as I can tell I have never seen Ryan doing that. If anything, Kendall is the one who insists on being near him IMO.

I'm soo annoyed with Babe! So Babe felt 'rejected' by JR because he was too busy searching for his sister! Whatever! LOL!

Oh please, she's not even worth discussing LOL ;).

  • Member

What did that [!@#$%^&*] Zach do this time? He is so ruined. he and Dixie do deserve each other. Bunch of bums!

  • Member
No she and Zach DON'T deserve each other, her and Ryan do, the two vultures who are circling a married couple like two dogs in heat :rolleyes:

Ryan isn't doing anything wrong. He's not running around trying to get Kendall to sleep with him

while attacking her husband, calling him names and telling him he's not worthy of Kendall. He's being a good friend and father and he also have other things going on with Johnathan, Annie etc.

I thought Zach was perfect for Kendall, but not anymore. He's just become slime. He and Dixie should rot in prision together whether they did it or not. Zach put Dixie before his wife and before their marriage, he has no room to flip out and attack Kendall now when he started this mess.

  • Member
I hate Dixie even more after today. She and Zach deserve each other.

ICAM! Dixie & Zach are both so insufferable lately, they're the ideal couple...to ff through.- :D

I can't say enough how much I love this song - and how 'cute' they use it for Jack representing Jonathan scene...haha.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that song - Michael Buble's "Home" - I used to play it over and over back in the day. Makes the whole opening emotional...I love it :)

LOVE the song, hated that they used it for Jack giving in to the Lavery pimping! :angry:

I was glad that they reprised the song at the end and imo with whoever said Sean showed he can act today. I do think it says a lot about the poor quality of the writing when they use a musical montage twice in 1 episode. :P

  • Member

Thanks for the song name, I LOVED that song. I have to go and download it.

So yeah, REALLY good episode. I felt for Colby (kinda!) The Zach scenes really were good..Dixie and Zach were great. Overall, REALLY good ep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.