Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PSNS: Ethan just can't keep his hands off Theresa!

Featured Replies

  • Member

Hot damn! :) Those scenes in the office were sexy and intense. It's incredible that Ethan finally broke his marriage vows and cheated on Gwen with Theresa!! (Clearly, in this case, I condone adultery) Being cheated on is humiliating, and Gwen deserves to be completely demoralized.

Now Ethan can't really fall back on his "honouring his marriage vows" excuse. What's to keep him from leaving Gwen now?! (I'm sure JER will cook up something good!)

  • Replies 21
  • Views 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

i think the scenes SUCK.

theresa comes across like a whore, especially after being with jared. we already know that ethan is scum, but why ruin the potential relationship with jared?

i hate it that theresa is played as someone who is as weak as ethan is -- and that's damn weak. worst of all, she'll probably get knocked up -- AGAIN.

why do i even watch this frickin show?

  • Author
  • Member

Theresa is not meant to be with Jared. Her one, true love is Ethan, and nothing can ever change something that's been predestined by God (or JER in this case, but they're one and the same in my book).

  • Member
Theresa is not meant to be with Jared. Her one, true love is Ethan, and nothing can ever change something that's been predestined by God (or JER in this case, but they're one and the same in my book).

:unsure::blink::mellow:

  • Author
  • Member
:unsure::blink::mellow:

Are you new to Passions?

  • Member

I am so close to tuning out again. "Lucy" and the acting of Lindsey Hartley is the only thing keeping me watching. They are ruining Fox, the vets are barely ever on (I can invest in Julian being bad when he is only one or two times a week), and why go through all the trouble of having Theresa finally move on only to have her regress again. The show is turning into crap again. I see Ivy is on tomarrow so that will be nice and I hope this whole Theresa thing is some kind of scheme because what I am watching right now is pure trash. This is not the show I saw in July and August that actually was showing potential again. It is slowly becoming the crap it was last year and early this year again. :angry:

  • Member

Ethan is disgusting.

I've always hated him, so that's nothing new.

Theresa..Theresa...you've got a good man...don't go back to your addiction. You can break free. You can do it.

  • Member

Well, in this case I agree with Rion. Sinful adultery NEVER looked HOTTER!!! :wub:

Anway, how about the LONG ASS conversation that Fancy had with Chris at the police station while Sheridan and Luis eavesdropped? It was hilarious how long it was because no one would wait in a vacant police station that long for someone and then start talking about their love life. Especially not a man, and Chris' 'I'd shrivel up and die without her' - 'What would I do without her' - 'She's SO perfect!!!' never ending spiels were hilariously contrived to guilt trip Sheridan. LOVED that!

MurderousFox actually intrigues me. I think Mark Cameron has made MurderousFox's role his own. Fox is now creepy and it's like, "What will he do next?" I actually like it.

Anyway, Luis, as a guy, should feel REALLY weirded from Fancy saying she wants to start a family with him. I mean, come ON!! Stalker much?!!! Damn, 'I Love Lucy' but that was a bit much. Girl, you betta check yoself befo you WRECK yoself!!!!

  • Member

Ethan's a dick, and you and I both know that Ethan will fall back on "I can't betray my marriage vows". He's only doing this because Theresa has an eye for someone else, and he ain't losing that. Fortunately, Theresa can see through it.

  • Member

Yeah, I know Ethan's playing Theresa...but still, something so hot just could never be wrong! I'm impressed with the Ethan/Theresa sparks. You have to understand, I was a DIEHARD Travis Schult/Lindsay Korman and for me, Lindsay HARTLEY and Eric Martsolf just weren't cutting it compared to the first pairing's magic. But after the famous 'garage' scene and Robe-Ethan and Theresa's passionate star crossed lovers argument at the Crane mansion and now THIS SEX, aaaah!! It's hot, hot, hot!!

  • Member

Theresa was starting to look good in my eyes again because Ethan was beginning to look like the dick and the fool. But now Theresa is looking like a whore once again. She's cheating on her boyfriend with a married man. She was making a lot of strides. Now, it's all been shot to hell again.

On the plus side, Emily Harper looked amazingly sexy today. Wow.

  • Member
I am so close to tuning out again. "Lucy" and the acting of Lindsey Hartley is the only thing keeping me watching. They are ruining Fox, the vets are barely ever on (I can invest in Julian being bad when he is only one or two times a week), and why go through all the trouble of having Theresa finally move on only to have her regress again. The show is turning into crap again. I see Ivy is on tomarrow so that will be nice and I hope this whole Theresa thing is some kind of scheme because what I am watching right now is pure trash. This is not the show I saw in July and August that actually was showing potential again. It is slowly becoming the crap it was last year and early this year again. :angry:

I was starting to like PSNS again in August as well and right now the show is horrible. ITA with your post!

  • Member
Theresa was starting to look good in my eyes again because Ethan was beginning to look like the dick and the fool. But now Theresa is looking like a whore once again. She's cheating on her boyfriend with a married man. She was making a lot of strides. Now, it's all been shot to hell again.

On the plus side, Emily Harper looked amazingly sexy today. Wow.

I so agree-Emily looked amazing!!! :D .

I agree about Theresa but I do think she is playing Ethan. I hope she is. She doesn't look like the whore because it's Ethan intiating everything this time but I do agree it is a regression. I mean even if it is a plot of some sort it is still a regression in my eyes for Theresa.

This show just can't be consistent and now it only seems to get good during the holidays and the summer otherwise it stinks. They were on a roll and now...ugh :angry: .

  • Member

This whole Kay/Miggy/Fox/Siren storyline......I don't think it can be saved. I really don't.

  • Member
This whole Kay/Miggy/Fox/Siren storyline......I don't think it can be saved. I really don't.

What is really sad is I don't even think a Fox/Kay/Miguel triangle can work now. It had potential in Spring but they forced it and completely changed Miguel. Then we hear Siren is leaving and any chance of a good triangle is ruined now that the writers are completely destroying Fox. As I said, this show is so close to losing me right now. "Lucy,", Kam Heskin, Jaresa, Tabitha/Endora and Lindsey Hartley are the only reasons why I am still watching right now. Give the vets more time and kick up these stories and maybe you can keep me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.