Y&R: More Spoilers

• Members

I figured this would happen:

Brad is unable to accept Sharon and Jack's relationship

A mysterious outside foreign buyer targets Jabot

Michael and Lauren learn devastating news while searching for his grandma

Victor's condition turns violent

Dru finds herself in deep trouble

I don't think Sharon and Jack will be involved that long. I think Brad will make a decision on who he wants; and it won't be Victoria. I think the more he sees Sharon and Jack together, he'll decide that he wants to be with her, especially if the big reveal of Brad/Sharon comes out. I see this big mess between Jack/Sharon/Brad/Victoria/Nick/Phyllis brewing....and I think the losers will wind up being Nick and Victoria.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How will Nick end up a loser? He's with his mistress and getting engaged to her, having a daughter (a "true" Newman), his son like him and his mistress more than his own mother, and he has his job. Now, that's steps about Sharon. As for Victoria, I don't feel sorry for her because Brad's always been a money grubbing man-ho. I still think she married him more to prove others wrong than for love. Now Brad and Sharon, they would be interesting for the reason I would have to wonder how long it would take for them to cheat on each other (though it would be total justice if the other people were Nick and Victoria). So, Victoria being without Brad would also put her steps above Sharon too. I was looking forward to some Sharon and Jack, but I'll settle for a friendship born on their hate for Phyllis and Nick.

If Sharon and Brad end up together in the end, then I don't see how anyone else can be considered a loser...

I hope this mysterious buyer isn't a Fisher/Baldwin... with Jack asking Victor for help, I'm thinking it could be one of them. Michael's father mystery is starting to get a little bit interesting, as long as, it not written that he's really an Abbott. I can just picture him throwing his weight around for Gloria... and I don't think I can watch that.

• Members

Didn't they do something like this before; I remember when Jack and Victor were going toe-to-toe with one another in regards to Newman or something like that, and they were putting in bids and stuff, and someone mysterious was putting in a bid; and it was found out to be Victor?

I can see Jack doing that....with the help of Billy.

• Members

I agree...I would want it to be Jack...Point frankly since he's been out of Jabot, Katherine and Jill have been letting Gloria and her troll son run amok, acting like they are all that...It would be good to see Gloria and that made up title be tossed out with the rest of the trash once Jack gets Jabot back.

I'll scream if that Skin Cream Killer and her sons were smart enough to be the "forgeign" buyers

• Members

Now that would be something! I always wondered why she was never brought back into the show. Jack couldn't handle two !@#$%^&*]es his dad married that he can't stomach. :lol:

I'm trying to figure how Jack could be the mysterious buyer. Where would he get the money if he needed Victor to loan him the money in the first place? Who has enough money to try to buy Jabot? What if it's Michael's real father?

• Members

Dina would be hilarious but I bet Jack is somehow involved. Perhaps Jack and Billy and this alliance they are currently forming is connected. Its a pattern I am seeing. Gloria for a week was down, then she's come back up with this mysterious promotion... hopefully her down time will come soon enough but all the bad things in the world can happen to her, I still will not be satisfied until her skin cream tainting ways are all out in the open.

Archived