B&B: It's official - Hector's a stalker

• Members

The new B&B promo from CBS is just delicious. Leave it to B&B to deliver racy plot twists (and characters to turn from fairytale goodness to creepy badness. LOL!).

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/video/video_smil....060821_dt_bb.rm

Hunter Tylo gave me the chills, this should get a great week without much of the love squad. And don't forget to tape THURSDAYS & FRIDAY!!! A special guest will visit LA...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kinda OT: But am I the only one who thought the actor who plays Lt. Baker did a REALLY good job Friday? I thought he was wonder and held his own in scenes with Susan Flannery and later building up the suspence with Hunter Tylo's Taylor.

If B&B ever expands to an hour and they decide they need another family, they should definitely build one around this character.

And Hector becoming a stalker is no surprise to me. The day he was waiting in Taylor's car after she was talking to Thorne was downright creepy. I'll be glad to have Lorenzo Lamas off the screen if it comes to that. He is looking quite andrgynous these days with the longer, mullet-like blond hair. And there is only room for ONE metrohippie on B&B! Ain't that right, Ronn Moss? Hehehe.

• Members

Okay, check this out. According to SOW and SOD, Taylor insists on talking to Thorne, so Hector tells her that he'll give her a ride. But, instead of that, he takes her to his place against her will so he can try to convince her that she'll ruin both her life and her children's if she confesses. On Wednesday, he'll accidentally start a fire, trapping both of them inside. And guess who shows up to rescue them? Stephanie. But, she won't help them until she gets some answers. LOL!

Archived