Describe your ideal lover!

Andre

• Members

Now we're going to have to keep this as clean as possible, but I'm asking for y'all to describe your ideal lover.

B)

I guess I'll go first. First off, he'd have to be a guy. As tall as or a little taller than me (6'1''). Very smart and funny, but also a dork at heart in order to compensate for my dorkiness. He should find most things I intend to be funny funny. He should definately be older (than 23) and be stable emotionally and career-wise (either with a job or on a clear path to getting one). Toned. Nice smile, with a slightly hairy chest. Must enjoy grabbing me from behind and kissing me on the neck, softly and for a long time. Must enjoy kissing. Period.

He should be an outgoing, social "top," but should be willing to be a bedroom bottom.

More details may come....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK.

- A guy.

- Manly.

- I don't really have a body type preference.

- Someone who's hilarious.

- Good Kisser/has to be something there when we kiss or I'm outtie.

- I love geeky hot/nerdy hot.

- Someone creative and artsy, but not PRETENTOUS artsy.

- Someone loyal who will go to bat for me without thinking twice.

- Good taste in movies/music.

- Although I have gone there before, shaggy hair is not my thing. I like spikey short hair a la NBC Daytime men or shaved heads a la Matthew Fox.

- Brunettes.

• Members

Since I am bi, I will do it with a guy and a girl.

In terms of actor and actress, they would be someone like:

William Gray Espy, Michael Knight, Christopher Meloni, Tom Selleck, Brian Bloom or Jon Hensley for the guy. They don't necessarily have to be that attractive, but have their qualities.

Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts or Julianne Moore are some of my ideal women. Again they are the ideal but I am not fixed on them.

As to qualities:

Guy:

- fit but doesn't have to be completely in shape, a little chubby is okay or even a little untoned

- definitely prefer a little hair on a guy, but not a deal breaker if he is smooth

- like a guy to be outgoing and love to talk

- should like a few sports recreationally but don't want sports to be his whole life

- not on the feminine side; when I am with a guy I want a guy

- should like movies alot

- prefer a versatile top in the bedroom

- likes doing home fix-ups and gardening - two of my favorite past times

- does not want a committment at this point, just hanging out and sex; sort of exclusively friends with benefits type of thing, but shouldn't be here 24/7

Girl:

- - fit but doesn't have to be completely in shape, a little chubby is okay or even a little untoned

- prefer a brunette, but not a deal breaker if she isn't

- outgoing and love to talk

- not on the masculine side at all; like my lady to be all lady

- should like movies alot

- lets me take the lead in the bedroom, but doesn't mind initiating sex with me either

- does not nag ever

- likes doing home fix-ups and gardening - two of my favorite past times

- does not want a committment at this point, just hanging out and sex; sort of exclusively friends with benefits type of thing, but shouldn't be here 24/7

• Members

Oh, my God, I'm shocked too. I honestly didn't know WorldTurns, you were a guy, either!! I feel so shocked right now!! (And you shouldn't feel offended; I just missed the post where you said you were a man or woman, that's all. Still, after ALL this time. I just can't believe it! I just CAN'T believe it!!!)

• Members

Since I dig both the penis and the vagina, I'll do both.

Guys

-He should be taller than me (ironically enough my boyfriend is shorter than I am)

-I like guys to be muscular, but still have that little bit of softness

-Definitely a man's man, but isn't afraid to watch The Notebook with me

-Got to bed adventurous sexually. Never know when I'd want it hard and rough or slow and gentle

-Definitely should know how to cook or fully be able to appreciate spicy foods, plus nothing's sexier than a guy only wearing an apron...

-Gotta love sports

-I love bedroom eyes

-Is able to give me space when I need it

Girls

-Must have curves. I LOVE a girl with curves

-Like my ideal guy, my ideal girl has to be adventurous sexually

-Definitely affectionate

-I love a girly girl, but not someone who spends two hours getting ready

-Definitely should love sports too

Archived