Austin Peck has updated his blog

• Members

LOL, I had the same reaction JSF, when I read that a couple months ago. Him and Bryan are suppose to be good friends and you can't even spell his name, and you been working with him since the mid 90's. Still love the guy though.

As for his latest post, it obvious he is being advise by Days legal department to keep his mouth shut, I know Kyle Brandt mention something about this in his post, about Days not wanting the actors to talk about their exit.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a hetro man, and have no problem saying that Peter and Stephen are the best looking cats on Days. Both guys are in their 50s, and not only do they not look it, they carry themselves with a certain maturity that comes across in their performances.

AP? Every time I see him, he looks like he's trying to remember what to say next. And that dear-in-the-headlights look he always has makes it difficult trying to figure out what emotion he's trying to convey.

JMO. :)

• Members

Roman, I too am a hetero (when I want to be anyway) and I don't see the fascination with PR or Steve. Especially with Steve's bump on the right side of his mouth. That mole or whatever. Ew!!! And again with PR's "ma" and "chowder" and all of that earthy, homey CRAP, lol. "FAncy Face" (disgusting! disgusting! disgusting!)

Now if someone wants hot animal sex they should turn to Drake, BEFORE the haircut, in the scene where John lifted the weights while drugged out of his mind. EJ would also be a good person to bed if not for the lack of abs. But he's a close second to John. Patrick would be great for a DAYS cast orgy ***bath. You can just imagine him, more than any of the other DAYS hunks squirting it on the designated ***pig more than anyone else, you know?

So now for orgy picks: John, Patrick, EJ and Austin. Maybe Matt. (matt if it's a suck and f*ck and you need an intergenerational fix between him and John).

I'm disgusted by Lucas, Steve and Bo. And Max. And Josh. And okay, Tek, too. And Shawn and Philip. And yes, Frankie, too.

• Members

And that's you. You don't see their charm? Cool. Love ya for it.

I do see it, and stand by what I said. And, nothing against his sexyness, but IMPO, the next time they do an Anaconda movie, Drake should play the giant snake, seeing as he tries his best to swallow people with one kiss.

But, that's just me. :D

Archived