Austin Peck has updated his blog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've seen this entire current run and other than Sami's wedding to him where she got punched by Carrie, this is the only time I've seen them. I think he's one of the most wooden and just crap actors I've ever seen. And I don't think he's that hot, he has an aloof, deer in the headlights look.

The biggest part of ruining this return for me is his acting. It's hard for a good actor to shine when they're playing opposite such a bad actor. So I definitely don't think Christie was given a fair shot. I hope another soap picks her up and puts her against actors she can thrive with.

• Members

He makes no reference at all to his being let go in that last post. Or, if he did earlier, it's gone now. He is still excited about what happens with Christie and him and what they are doing and that the show is making huge turns that the fans will like. Since this is the spoiler thread and we can mention anything here, I did read that Carrie and Austin are still married. Their divorce never was finalized, so with that said, I'm assuming that both marriages, Carrie's to Lucas and Sami's to Austin will be void and Carrie and Austin will reunite and sail off into the sunset knowing that all is well in the world.

• Members

PR?

:blink:

John takes the title. Although I prefer him (on the show) to have short hair, he wins the 'hottest' title by having the jungle man, long, wild hair.

PR is too "homey" if that makes any sense at all.

All of Bo's lower-class "ma" and "chowder" and "family" schtick drives me absolutely CRAZY!!

Thanks, Q Steph! Jaresa really are hot, aren't they? And I love this new and improved Theresa. She, like a Crane should be, really is in control. In other words, she's not letting her Ethan obsession control her life. She's holding the cards by keeping Little E's paternity a secret, and by not panting after Ethan and stripping down and trying to give Ethan BJs so he'll forget Gwen. Single, independent Theresa is great! But Jaresa is sure to be better. ;)

Yeah, thanks for the link, Chanel but um, WTF?!!

Check this out from earlier Peck entries:

"Brian has got to be one of the funniest people I've ever met."

And get this--it was in an entry titled, "Mr. Da Tillo!!"

Um, you've worked with him for HOW long and yet, don't know how to spell BRYAN DATTILO's name?!!!

And check THIS out:

"Yesterday we had a scene with the four of us, Aus.Sam.Car.Luc., in the church vestibule...funny word, veestiibuuulle...vestiiibuuuule...vestibule, hmm."

Um, what are you FIVE? Or retarded?!!!

Anyway...

now I'll finally read the latest entry.

Archived