90210 and Melrose Place DVD coverart!

KMan101

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't planning on getting Melrose, but that coverart is to die for! I''m hoping it'll play better on DVD at my own pace. I'm dreading certain storylines like most of season one, Matt and Katya, etc., but I can't wait to see Rhonda, Jo, Amanda and Billy again!

DEFINITELY getting 90210!

• Members

even if you didn't really like season 1, if you want to see the rest you should pick it up.

Look at what happened to the DVDs of Dynasty - very poor sales for Season 1 (no Alexis is the most commonly reported excuse) have led to no additional sets being planned.

• Members

I didn't think the first season was terrible, but the first two seasons are very slow. There are some good things, but lots of filler. Season three was better, four was a mixed bag (hated the first half with Brooke) then season five was excellent, season six had too many characters and season seven was pretty good.

Watching it on DVD should make it easier to sit through though.

• Members

Honestly, I didn't mind the first 15 episodes of MELROSE. I liked what the show turned into(backstabbing, jaw-dropping action), but I liked it when everyone in the building were friends and struggling to make ends meet. I just thought that was so cute and sweet and realistic. Not for LA, but still realistic.

The coverart for Season One looks fabulous. It doesn't forget about all the other folks that may not have been on MELROSE for very long, but were still part of that first season.

Bleh...Never really got into 90210. I will watch it if its on, but definitely not worth a DVD set.

• Members

lol..everyone was too goody goody in season 1. It didnt get interesting till they started to slut up the characters...lol. All that !@#$%^&*]ing, backstabbing and sleeping around was what turned it all around. I would never get season 1. Seasons 2-5 are where the DVD sales will be the best

• Members

I hope Models Inc. definately makes it to DVD.

I'm getting MELROSE PLACE FOR SURE!!! I want ALL the seasons though, even though i still have episodes that i taped when i was 11, lol.

if i rmeember correctly though, b4 the first season was over, they brought on Kimberly Shaw and it began to get soapy with Heather Locklear joining as well.

Archived