Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap21

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheap21

  1. Stupid + house I kid . According to Google A shouse (shop house or "shome") is a hybrid building that combines a comfortable residential living space with a large functional workshop or garage under a single roof. Here for more info: https://buildmax.com/understanding-what-the-shouse-trend-is-all-about/?srsltid=AU7gw4XLvbo_KcscRAl05Lfsefc93vgoleykmBnJuFnDxQpIkqw75D0B It makes no sense why Leslie is so committed to having one unless she’s gonna use that workshop to use in some future scheme
  2. Talk about a character I didn’t remember like at all. Amanda was in her comments
  3. FINALLY, Hayley is getting HOOD and I love to see it! I need her to beat Naomi's azz next
  4. Are yall ready for Devyn? Bravo just dropped her official cast photo so it appears she got promoted to a Friend of and won’t just be a guest on RHONY! This comes after she teased it earlier in her stories. I can’t wait!
  5. Porsha is definitely a hypocrite especially considering how she’s coddled on her show and rarely takes accountability. Everyone handles her with kid gloves and the only one that’s willing to call her out is Kelli. With that said LuAnn was doing the most and there no reason to humiliate her publicly especially since there were non Bravo people there Also can we talk about how Ayan is the THIRSTIEST housewife? I wanted her to STFu bc she kept inserting herself and doing anything for camera time. When she grabbed the mic from LuAnn, that’s when I would have beaten her over the head with it. Bravo needs to stop trying to make fetch happen with her. She ruined the episode for me
  6. IKTR! He's a big dummy and I love that she conned him into giving her freedom, her prenup money AND that mansion! Leslie could never! Thats how you villian
  7. LOL! My girl is so evil and I love it! She is a GREAT villian
  8. I don’t think there was anything unrealistic about Leslie being there. What’s unrealistic is that this show doesn’t have a set for an interrogation room and jail cell which is why everything had to happen in the open police area.
  9. Also it’s time to make Hayley pregnant. Really bc if she blackmails Bill into calling the charges off or she is exonerated some other way, there is nothing keeping her tied to the DMV. I think the writers should make her pregnant which keeps her connected to the family. Bill would feel compelled to keep her around especially if she produces the male heir he does not have. I also don’t think Bill should be able to walk away freely from her with everything he’s done. Let Hayley be a forever complication and consequence of his actions that he can’t get rid of as long as she is the mother of his son. That is something Dani will have to deal with if she ever entertains a reunion with him and of course it will piss off their daughters
  10. Go Hayley! I been said she should blackmail Bill if and when she was caught. He always sent her away when Vernon and the rest came and talked about their crimes. If she were smart, which she is, she'd be eavesdropping and possibly gathering her own insurance policy. Cant keep a good btch down!
  11. Today Dani confirmed that Bill has a cheating clause in his prenup. The thing is Hayley never cheated but Bill has and I think this line today is gonna come back to bite him. Knowing she hasnt strayed, it doesnt make any sense to put this out there unless there is going to be reprecussions for him. I dont know how, but I think Hayley will learn about the ONS and find a way to leverage that to her advantage
  12. You should have known Caroline is and always has been loyal to Bill. She was playing Hayley per his previous conversation with her
  13. Gizelle would make for a great faithful bc she is loud, opinionated and has no problem calling someone out nad grilling them. These however are reasons why the Traitors will want to kill her first chance they get. I dont think she can help herself and fall back
  14. Vernon has no place to take that stance with Bill considering he STILL uses Bill to this day. Thats always been a disconnect wtih him. Cant no one try and drag me and still expect me to help them when they are in trouble. Vernon leans on him way too much to ever be too completely disrespectful. Honestly Bill should have told him to F off a long time ago
  15. Be prepared to cry tonight bc SLC is a tearjerker. Strong opener
  16. I love the NYC cast with the exception of Erin. The other women just gel together and Erin sticks like a sore thumb that thinks shes funny when she's not. LOVE Erika. I get such a good vibe from her and I hope that remains all season
  17. She's always had a fake name. Her con is marrying men and cleaning them out. If she used her real name for that, it would bring up questions about why she was married so often which would of course expose her schemes. She also does not want to be traced and using her real name would give people info to dig into her. She's had multiple identities....Hayley Lawson is just her latest
  18. the biggest mistake was dropping Lynette bc it gave her a good diversion. Removing her made Hayley's story reset and not in an interesting way
  19. Bill has called Hayley out on her lying and she's agreed to not do it again 3 weeks in a row
  20. @Cat Long time since Ive been in this thread but Ive been to a bit of K-pop over the last week, largely bc I'll be going to South Korea next week! Ive been so out of the loop and shocked at so many changes to groups I used to listen to. BIGBANG is now a trip, down 2 members. Beast is now Highlight and 4 members. 2NE1 had a return tour last year after I thought they were a wrap. I downloaded and watching the Shinee World VI: Perfect Illumination tour from 2023. Apparently Onew had health issues and had to take a step back for most of the year. Surprisingly the group did great as a trio. The other two stepped up big time and the choreography and production value was top notch
  21. Jill really messed up bc she is the missing piece when it comes to the OGs. They are bringing Margaret in the second half so maybe she can add to the group dynamic
  22. She's been out with the girls. From what I know she still lives in RHOP so its likely her thirsty butt will be flying back to film which means if she is on, it'll just be as a Friend. I dont see her as main cast Nneka is thirsty for reality tv though bc she JUST did this pilot for a DC reality show called The District earlier this year which Im guessing did not get picked up
  23. She gave nothing on RHOP so I doubt she’ll give much here
  24. the OGs are back too!
  25. I loved the NYC premiere. I think the show is back and Im very hopeful of this season. NY just has a different vibe that cant be replicated. Erin is such a blatant liar. Im glad production came through with reciepts I like the new girls. Hailey looks like Marysol's little sister to me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.