Jeremy Sumpter (Will Roberts)-Sumpter takes over the role in the middle of chaos on January 3. The role is now contract.
Mandy Musgrave (Chelsea Brady)-The originator of the role returns in early January. "It took alot to get her to return," says Executive Producer Ned Yadroc (Corday backwards LOL). The appearance change in Chelsea will be explained on the show.
Mystery Actor or Actress-A fan fave returns on New Year's Eve and will show up with a beloved Salemite. "Its a real sh
Frances Reid - Alice Horton
Suzanne Rogers - Maggie Horton
Drake Hogestyn - John Black
Peggy McCay - Caroline Brady
Frank Parker - Grandpa Shawn Brady
Deidre Hall - Dr. Marlena Evans Black
James Reynolds - Abe Carver
Alison Sweeney - Sami Brady
Renee Jones - Dr. Lexie Carver
Kristian Alfonso - Hope Williams Brady
Peter Reckell - Bo Brady
Lauren Koslow - Kate Roberts
Josh Taylor - Roman Brady
Arianne Zuker - Nicole Walker
Jason Cook - Shawn Brady
Farah Fath - M
"A tremendous New Year's tragedy will affect everyone on the canvas," says new head writer Reilly James ( ). "Lives will be lost and many stories will take new and shocking turns. Expect some familiar faces from the past to start trickling in as some other beloved (and some not so beloved) check out of Salem. There will also be a miracle or two and a few weddings."
Bo/Hope/Billie/Chelsea/Patrick- Chelsea's reckless behavior will have tragic consequences. Bo, Hope, and Billie all butt he
This fan fiction is both a combination of what I would want Days of our Lives to be and what most fans would want it to be. While it is true that I approve of most of the stories on the air right now, I still feel like the show could be better and more pleasurable for the fans. I have read other fan fics and I have been very impressed with some of the ideas. I only hope I can be as creative. I have been a faithful watcher since 1990 but, thanks to my grandmother taping the show every day, I
Tuesday, December 20th:
- Lexie, Frankie, and Jack see what has happened on the news! Lexie and Frankie rush to the scene! Jack stays and prays that Abby, Jack Jr., and Jennifer were not at the Pub.
- Abe is stunned when he begins to realize that his eyesight is coming back!
- Tony whispers something to Billie before losing consciousness again.
- The E.M.T.'s perform C.P.R. on Sami as Caroline, Lucas, Carrie, and Austin watch in tears. The E.M.T.'s apologize and tell them that Sami has passe
Monday, December 19th
- Everyone lays unconscious and lifeless in a fiery haze that is the now-unrecognizable Brady Pub!
- Bo comes to and struggles to find Hope! Once he does, they begin searching for their loved ones.
- Bo and Hope manage to rescue Maggie, Mickey, Alice, and Caroline.
- Austin comes to and sees that Carrie, Nicole, and Sami are all unconscious and lifeless and is horrified when he realizes he only has time to save one woman. Seconds later, Austin emerges from the flames
Carrie moves in with Frankie and Max in their new house… Abe calls of the search for Lexie… As the truth about Claire’s paternity is revealed to all important parties, the list of people angry with Phillip, Victor and Kate for their roles in publicly humiliating Marlena and taking Claire from Belle grew… the result: someone stabbed Phillip with a shard of glass…
Monday January 16th
-Jennifer puts Abbey to bed and discusses with Laura to have her committed to an institution f
This is the second night in a row that I haven't been able to sleep. During this time I've worked out (though in pain) and have set up my Sony PSP to be the "end all, be all" media system. I am now podcasting Guiding Light, CBS Soap Box & Rockland County Soap on my PSP. This god damn thing is so freaking cool. Wi-Fi internet where ever I go, I just tap into another internet connection. Actual internet, I can visit the SON webpage too. Eh, I guess I'll play some Guiding Light episodes until I
For the first time in a few months I am very, very, very happy. My aunts returned home from the middle east (not for war) yesterday and I was able to see them today. I don't know how long they are here for, but to be able to see them after 7 months puts me in a very good mood. I'm very close to my aunts and I miss talking with them everyday. On top of that, my uncle is back from Iraq. It was a special Chandler family reunion.
I'll be going back to my grandparents house tomorrow (don't know wh
Episode #5 - Friday December 16th:
- Lucas tells Sami and Austin that his surprise for them is waiting outside - they turn and are shocked to see Carrie walk through the door! Austin and Carrie lock eyes. Sami tries to get her bearings, but she later faints.
- Carrie expresses her disappointment in Lucas for using her as a means to hurt Austin and Sami.
- Abe and Jennifer manage to calm Celeste down, but she has the Pub in a state of panic.
- Lexie and Frankie search every room in the Lodge,
Episode #4: Thursday, December 15th
- A special surprise that is draped in a huge cloth arrives at the Christmas party at the pub.
- Everyone is intrigued about the mystery present, but agree to follow the card’s instructions and not open it until its owner arrives.
- Josh refuses to make love Abby in her vulnerable state and takes her back to the party.
- Kate and John refuse to allow Sami and Nicole to join Basic Black, but they continue to urge Austin to join them.
- Alex and Marlena re
-Phillip wins a nasty custody battle that aired a lot of dirty laundry… Billie nursed Chelsea’s broken heart… Carrie decides to stay in Salem… People started to notice Lexie is missing… Bo and Hope step up their plan to discover who took Jack and Steve’s coffins, and why…
*note, to make things shorter I’m going to get more to point in my bullets*
Monday January 9, 2006:
-Belle and family are outraged over the judge’s decision to award Phillip full custody. John vows reve
Monday January 2nd
(new years eve continues)
- Bart’s arrival sweeps Bonnie off her feet as the two enjoy a humorous and magical private New Years at Alice’s. Bonnie completely forgets that no one showed up to her party.
- Over at Chez Rouge, everyone is there and the combination of excitement, romance and drama circulates the room and outside patio.
- Outside, Austin sees Carrie for the first time and she’s in the middle of an emotional confrontation with Mike. Austin is about to leave
Episode #3 - Wednesday, December 14th:
- The Christmas Party begins! Alice, Maggie, Mickey, Doug, Julie, Jennifer, Frankie, Abe, Chelsea, Max, Abby, Josh, Sophie, Lucas, Austin, Sami, Nicole, Patrick, Bo, Hope, Barb, Glen, Caroline, and Shawn are all in attendance!
- Belle and Phillip receive word that Claire has pulled through the surgery! Lexie insists that they attend the party at the Brady Pub - not only as a way to celebrate, but a way to take their mind off things and relax.
- Shawn and
Tuesday, December 13th:
- Hope and Bo are ecstatic when Glen and Barb Reiber come to town to surprise the Brady’s with J.T. for the holidays.
- Tony summons Billie! She plans to meet him at the Salem Prison, but she first meets Patrick for a romantic rendezvous.
- Shawn is informed that he is a match to help baby Claire. So, he gives blood in an effort to save her life.
- Marlena shares a heartfelt and tearful goodbye with Sami, Belle, and John and boards a plane with Alex.
- After her
Monday, December 12th:
- Max and Chelsea solidify their relationship and label themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Caroline and Shawn plan a Christmas Party at the Brady Pub, but they later decide to cancel it when news of Jack’s death is confirmed.
- Jennifer insists that Caroline and Shawn continue with their plans for the party in hopes that it will raise spirits.
- The battle to acquire High Style Cosmetics heats up as both Titan and Basic Black venture an offer to buy out the bu
Shawn Brady Sr.
Thomas Edward Kramer (TEK)
Based on the title you'd think it was about my ex, but no. I injured myself while working out. I hit my lower back on one of the weights that was behind me as I was doing curls. Ugh, I'm so clumsy sometimes.
I don't know how much longer I can damn continue to be cold at work. There is no damn reason for my office to be 27 degrees when I come into work in the morning. No reason.
Being single kicks ass! It's fun not being tied down, but still keeping the door open for a serious relationship.
Finally. It is over. Mom passed away yesterday at 2:00. Half of the family was there. We got there twenty minutes too late. But that's okay. She went peacefully, they said. Just stopped breathing.
She looks so different. A stranger. Mom weighed about 220lbs. This person is probably no more than 100lbs. So pale. So weak.
The veiwing is Thursday and funeral on Friday. There will probably be about a 1,000 people coming. I wish I didn't have to go.
With one "month" under wrap, here is a current cast list before I launch into the January editions:
Cast of Current Characters:
Kristian Alfonso as Hope Williams Brady
Christie Clark as Carrie Brady
Ashley Benson as Abigail Deveraux
Kyle Brandt as Philip Kiriakis
Darin Brooks as Max Brady
Jason Cook as Shawn Douglas Brady
Bryan Dattilo as Lucas Roberts
Farah Fath as Mimi Lockhart
Christopher Gerse as Will Roberts
Deidre Hall as Dr. Marlena Evans
Drake Hogestyn as John Black
The Hortons ornament-hanging event just didn’t feel the same with Jennifer and Abbey in the hospital so late arrivals Mike and Bill took the show on the road to surprise the girls and celebrate Christmas with them…. With her memories back, Marlena chooses John but their reunion is cut short when they step in the middle of Phillip’s custody battle with Belle… Tek falls into a coma… Alex vows to get Marlena back…
Monday Dec 26
(new day, Christmas Day)
-The snow is falling out
-After a shocking run-in with Abbey, Phillip realizes life is too short to play second fiddle in Belle’s heart and shocked Belle with his decision to leave her and take Claire with him…. Bo and Hope dig up Jack’s grave but things get messy when Hope discovers Marlena running through a nearby forest and Bo is knocked-out after discovering a hollow grave next to Jack’s; both are rushed to hospital where Marlena gets all her memories back… Tek falls down a flight of stairs… Abbey’s ment
I wasn't at Mom's bedside today. I was at our house, cleaning and decorating, pretending that nothing was wrong. I wish I could skip Christmas this year. I'm just not in the mood to deck the halls and ring those bells. I would, however, like to sit in a very dark room and drink vodka.