slick jones

Days Actor Out

32 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Taoboi said:

After seeing that towel picture of him in the new SOD, I am saddened on a character level. lol.

I might in the minority, but I liked JV on AMC and liked what little I saw of him on GL so he will be missed.

+1

Not surprised by this, but disappointed... 

14 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

:lol:

That's the million dollar question. Why is he still on the show?

GG is still the same terrible actor he was from Day 1 of Passions and Rafe has no redeeming qualities

1 hour ago, frequentsoapfan said:

GG is still the same terrible actor he was from Day 1 of Passions and Rafe has no redeeming qualities

+1

not surprised and really don't care. Never liked Dario. I do think JV could have worked if the writers hadn't changed hands so many times and someone, anyone, knew what to do with him and stuck to it. 

James Lastovic is also out. He last airs in August. No shocker there either. I hope they recast down the road. I like Tripp but I want Steve and Kayla to have Joey or Stephanie with them on the canvas.

Yes, it’s true- my Days are numbered. I’ve been wanting to speak on this for awhile but out of respect and love for the show I’ve stayed quiet.

@nbcdays has brought me so much joy! NBC, Sony, Ken Corday @gregmeng , Albert Alarr, and the entire crew who make this show possible have all been such pleasure to work for and with. Although I wish Dario would have gone in a different direction, being a part of the Hernandez family was one of the best parts of the gig thanks to @abonemartinez , @ggering, and @camilabanus. Mi familia always took me on a rollercoaster of belly hurting laughter and tears that I would look forward to whenever I got the opportunity to mix it up with them.

I’m grateful to the women that escaped Dario’s grasp as well.. 1f609.png @ari8675, @ximenaduque, and @_marcimiller_ are such beautiful actors both inside and out and always inspired me to work at a higher level.

Lastly, the fans! You are the ones who keep this show going. I’ve gotten to know some of you personally and your passion for the stories and characters is infectious. Your opinions of Dario were hilarious and often mutually shared! Ha!

So here’s to @nbcdays ! May you have many more years to come! It's been a hell of a ride! #dool #nextchapter #lookingforward

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, ocean, outdoor and water

Edited by John

What an odd picture he used. He looks like he's on the way to a douche commercial from 1984.

SOD has his exit as July, but Jason47 has it as September. I'm going to believe Jason because he gets things right

1 hour ago, cassadine1991 said:

SOD has his exit as July, but Jason47 has it as September. I'm going to believe Jason because he gets things right

He does exit but is also back in sept for Rafe's Bachelor party/wedding im guessing

Given today's episode, I doubt Dario will be at a Bachelor Party attended by Chad, Sonny, and JJ.  Next week Chabby work to get Dario

I wish they'd phase out the entire Hernandez clan. This family has never won me over. Only time I cared for Rafe was when he was with Sami, and overtime that grew old.  

I think the Ramirez family (Emilio, Rosa, Monty, April, Julio) were around for a short span (two years for Emilio, three for April).