DAYS: Actor returning?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do feel Days was trying to whitewash the gay away and thats why Paul is now an extra. I have a feeling NBC and Sony stepped in and said undo Will's death, Get Chandler & Freddie back even for a few months and give them a Happy Ending & I hope they also mandated writing a story for Paul & I mean more than a off camera date with a u5

Thats why I hope that Paul & Dario hook up

• Members

idk what you are talking about? I mean for a DAYTIME, conservative soap Chandler's Will was pretty awesome. He always kissed Sonny hello/goodbye, and their gay relationship seemed more genuine than majority of the straight ones. They even had sex/bed scenes. Once Guy took over... that's when stuff became awkward af. 

and I thought Chandler was a great actor. I never go why peeps were always on his case? I suppose it was because his off-screen shenanigans were coloring his on-screen stuff? But I never paid attention to any of that. I thought Chandler had great chemistry w/ his mom/family on the show, and better chemistry with Sonny than Gabi. Ha!

• Members

That's a joke (I don't mean your comment, I mean Corday saying it). There's no way they were keeping to that. And frankly I would have been offended if they'd kept to it with a gay character when they never have with 5000 straight characters over the years.

• Members

At this point if Wayne Northrop won't come back (and I wish he would) I'd go even further and make John Roman after all. I mean, come on, none of these weak-ass retcons hold. They should've stuck with either Forrest Alamain or Ryan Brady and they didn't and now he's some redneck's kid who we don't know or care about.

• Members

Which could also provide great story for Claire, being revealed as a child of incest. You could send Ciara to boarding school for 6 months to a year, and have Claire become the new young lead. Since I don't like Martha Madison, I'd have her abandon Claire. Belle has always been completely selfish, would make this horrible turn of events about her, and not be able to cope with Claire's lashing out. She could come back in 6 months or so. Brandon Beemer, surprisingly, has been working for me so far. Though I despise that they made him a cop. The character worked best working as a mechanic. That profession is all over the UK soaps, something I wish the US ones would adopt in favour of so many main characters being cops/law enforcement, which has been a detriment to the genre.

Archived