Dool: Actor Returning

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

considering he is doing nada…Im sure he will be fine with it…LOL

Ha…never saw that….I had already forgotten about JPL on Days…..

I never cared for Cook during his original run or at GH….but I liked his return this time…

That was nice of them to include him even though he couldn't commit to full term contract. 

• Members

I've enjoyed having Cook back as Shawn. I got tired of him and he's not the absolute greatest actor but as stated above he has great chemistry with his on-screen family.

Beemer and Madison had more chemistry than Cook and Madison did (which was ZERO), and Madison and Beemer were Shawn and Belle at the same time so it's sort of fitting that Beemer takes over again. I don't mind Beemer. He works for me, the last thing we needed was yet another new face.

LMAO I keep forgetting about JPL too. When's he supposed to pop up? And what happened between him and Beemer on Dirty Soap? I think Farah Fath brought out JPL's ... not so nice side because she was such an uber-something I don't want to say. When I used to attend super soap weekends, the last year (2009) with Fath and JPL together, you could see a difference in JPL's entire demeanor and Fath was definitely a bitch. I cringe everytime I see someone want Mimi back. No. Never. Fath needs to stay away. Maybe if I didn't know how she was in RL ...

Archived