B&B - November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interestingly, I happened to have a break and caught it live - It was suprisingly better than the synopses. I did enjoy Liam/Brooke the most - particularly Liam reading the cache he was supposed to clean and Brooke's spillage.

But it's incredibly creepy and unsettling that a father would hide the real paternity from his own son in order to keep a woman. Ironic considering Ridge was lied to by his evil mother, but I guess he was OK with that, except when he 'feels' Eric favors Rick. I wish B&B would have the b@lls to truly call out Ridge for the selfish you know what that he is. Rick was right, but they turned Rick into Dick and Ridge into a savior.

Zende Nicole - gosh, I feel for RE - it just can't be fun having scenes with such a bad actor. 

• Members

that photo looks so awkward. Why does everyone look pissed? The only ones smiling are the Avants minus Nicole. I dont like that photo and to do it right there on the set with clothes rack and makeup booths behind them? That looks so cheap and not elegant like they usually do

Maya as the central heroine......BARF. 

• Members

I can't stop drooling every time Rome Flynn is on, he is just perfect. Even Julius sees that Zende's a catch.

Loved Nicole's embarrassing reaction when Maya told her about what she saw. I like their relationship, although Maya does come off as very self-centered in this storyline.

Caroline and Ridge's story is finally starting to get a bit interesting.

• Members

Today was the first time I noticed that PF and JMW compliment each other as brother/sister.  More so than the last guy that played Thomas.  I like that guy.  I do wonder how much Thomas picked up on through that cracked door lol.  

No surprise about the pregnancy results.  Perfect reaction from all three of them.

Archived