B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Members

Lindsay is getting some amazing material and she's doing a great job with it, but in the process, Thomas, a character I've never really liked to begin with, has been further ruined. He's creepy and took advantage. yes she shouldn't have mixed pills and alcohol,. but Thomas not knowing she took pills, ISN'T a defense. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL so what's your thoughts? Was Thomas drunk? He didn't seem like it. Unless PF that bad of an actor. Most drunk people don't wake up with sh*t eating grins. 

Thomas did the same thing to Hope. Tried to take advantage of her when she was drunk. It was when they were in Mexico. This guy is such a perv. No wonder he's been recast so much

• Members

Ivy and company have the most repetitive scenes

Im surprised they didnt use the rape word with Thomas

She wants a baby. She'd never intentionally prematurely end her child's life, regardless of how it was concieved. She's in shock right now anyway so she isnt thinking about that

• Members

I'm so sick to death of Wyatt, Ivy and the video.  As much as I despise Steffy - she's right.  Turn it in to the Police and be DONE.  And of course Wyatt would love blackmail.  He's his mother's Devil seed.  They have written all of these characters into a corner.  Deacon = useless.  Useless waste of paycheck.  Quinn....useless waste of paycheck.  Bill, Katie - waste of paycheck.  For a 1/2 hour show...they have a HUGE amount of waste in payroll right now.  Rick/Maya -where's that going and who cares?  Brooke?  There's not a lot going on right now.  People gripe about Thomas being a bad actor....I agree, but that's the only plot point or interesting thing happening right now.  Are we going to have a new photo shoot to pick a new portrait for above the fireplace at the Forrester mansion of Maya?

• Members

All I care about is Bill fine ass and Eric possibly tapping Mama Avant's ass!  I can't watch this show daily.  I don't even bother to put BB on the DVR because 2 good consecutive eppies [possibly] is all this show is good for.  They are shortsighted and can't keep the momentum for more than 48 hours!  

• Members

Steffy to Wyatt: "Sit down. You are wasting my time" LOL

Please register in order to view this content

Her hair has been looking great the last couple of episodes. Its rare to see her in red. Not her best color, but she looks good. Oh and yes she needs to bitchslap Ivy already.

My god, I hate when he does this stupid face. Why the hell does he have the password to Ivy's cellphone account?

Archived