B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what wedding? I hate how Ridge and Caroline are acting like they are married when they arent. That non-wedding was lame as hell as it means nothing.

Please register in order to view this content

Gorgeous. Whatever work she had done has settled. She needs to not touch it again bc she looks great at the moment

• Members

Hell, I am actually liking Ivy better these days. She went a bit overboard with the video, but I like this Ivy better than the goody-goody Liam worshiping non-entity she was. She and Wyatt have better spark. I ad the am also interested in a possible dueling fashion houses. I am not sure if it will be completely flashed out, but really anything that pits the Spencers in a meaningful way is OK by me. Since I was not watching when the Spectras were on, I would LOVE to see them back. 

• Members

The most important Spectra would not be there and that's Sally Spetra since Darlene Conley passed on years ago.  The actor who played Saul, I presume has passed on as well, B&B killed off Darla and didn't they kill off Macy??  Who's left of Spectra, Clarke and CJ?  Darlene Conley would've definitely worked well with Rena Sofer when Wyatt and Sally undoubtedly pilfered Quinn from FC (could you have imagined all the schemes Sally and Quinn would have spun and the mayhem they would've created?).  And I think Sally would even have had good comedic chemistry with Wyatt.  Gosh, what might've been!  Having Spectra and Spencer merge would have been fantastic-- could you have imagined the board meetings with Sally and $Bill holding court?!  I'm sad that this won't ever happen in life!:(

The only possibility is the return of a well cast CJ (and I don't trust B&B to do this) which would probably mean that Wyatt, Ivy and CJ would get into another B&B triangle and the story would no longer be about this new design house taking down FC and would inevitably be about another damn triangle.

Archived