B&B - October 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Karla Mosley is great and the reason Maya works so well. She is a great Bell-type actor IMO. Unique and full of charisma. I'm glad B&B still sticks to that Bell template instead of the usual soap hopping and stunt casting. They're smart with their stunt casting and usually limit it to more short term roles, like Bette White as Ann.

• Members

She was a damn hypocrite. She needed to STFU

I cant belevie they got rid of everyone but Montana was allowed to stay in the room while Rick, Caroline, Ridge and Eric discussed matters. I just knew the thirst quench bitch would show up at the end.

she hasnt been on contract in well over a year. Im shocked she was even still in it

Many have done that and it never quite works out.

• Members

What bugs me the most is how inconsistent the writing for Melissa is. That conversation with Carter the other day was mind blowing. He even mentioned how inconsistent she is, but acknowledging it doesn't change it, Brad! She flat out told him she wanted the Forrester name and position when she broke up with him, but now denies being a gold digger! Whatever.

On a different note, the actor who plays Carter has improved since his GL days. His line deliver is much more smooth. Nothing takes me out of a scene faster than stilted line delivery.

Archived