General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe even 13!!!! She figured out Tracy's plan today. :) All by herself. And she was all clever and snarky like....there was this character in the 90s called Alexis -- do you remember her? -- Alexis was exactly like that character, and it was amazing. You could almost forget that she's sleeping and currently being bamboozled by a mobster with the IQ of a brick.

• Members

It wasn't the most awful episode. I liked it, I guess, when I compare it to the dreck that was most of June.

I find it sad though that I'm finding Nina the best part of GH. And believe me, that isn't meant to be high praise.

I did love Nina calling Sam trailer trash, Rafe a coke-snorting baby killer and Kaka the "dippy love-child"

And it was nice to see Ned. And Alexis with a small glimmer of who she used to be.

• Members

Why have one of something when you can have thirty-five? I see this principle which so benefitted Heather, Obrecht, Spencer, etc. has held up with winning day player Rosalie, who I enjoy but expect to be ready to see dead by August.

• Members

Sorry about the Delia rant; I get so tired of Ron mocking soap fans (esp on twitter) instead of an intelligent response. I'm watching as much of Delia on the tube as I can find...I like Ilene been her Facebk buddy for many years and she actually post to you. I'm glad she's got a gig.

but why does she have to play another ditzy under Ron' pen can't they like meet half way and let her get some good material out of it for an emmy reel instead of just wacky-high jinx. Ilene would be over the moon give this grand dame something to work with.

I'm hoping Alice isn't sick for long I'm getting a bit nervous she hasn't been on for awhile, she pops up in two eppys just to keel over...I was a Cook fan, when Alice came it took a minute to get use to her ... there are just certain things that use to be so GH being eroded..to the point I don't recognize the show anymore.

I'll have rewatch Edward/Tracey med scenes too; I didn't connect it to the Alice scenes at the time but Tracey did call for help right away.

• Members

You should know better than to expect an intelligent response on Twitter from Ron. He flips out whenever anyone questions his decisions.wacko.png

Does anyone really care about Waif? No one even spoke to him for months. Loved Phyllis Nina's Tirade she lit into him with.

Keep Rosalie!

Wouldn't mind being handcuffed to Detective Woodcock...Just Sayin'........As long as he doesn't speak......wub.png[Just sit there and look pretty]tongue.png

Michael Morgan Kiki Silas Levi Rafe jeal0002.gif zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived