GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Told you there is no consistency with the script writers, they don't communicate and I seriously doubt any of these high ass monkeys take the initiative to see what the character(s) were doing prior to receiving what needed to be broken down. Idiots!

I'm gonna try and get thru the show w/out watching this part. Gag reflex is not what is used to be.

• Members

Thank you for that warning.

Thanks :) I love how Liz is being used as well. She seems so refreshed. It's nice.

Yeah. I'll have a barf bag handy :) If I even try to sit through it, LOL. I had a long day so I expect to be more annoyed than usual with Patty/Ugly Betty

• Members

Big pet peeve about group photos (other than photo shopping people in)...

Tyler and Brandon's faces bing partially obscured. It is the photographers job to make sure this does not happen, and it is not that hard. Tyler's row should have had one less person, so each cast member had a window.

Also, look at the body language between Kristina and Jack. I have a feeling Jack is getting a little touchy feally. Based on the interviews both stars have done, it sounds like Jack is happy being back working with Kristina, while Kristina is hestitent. It very similar to the onscreen Frisco/Felicia relationship if you think about it.

• Members

Lynne looks great. They couldn't do a cast photo with everyone dressed in nice clothes? Nice to see Jackie included. I see Kim there.

Today's show was ok. Nikolas getting shot was alright but the cops were terrible actors and it was so laughable how it was handled. LOL. But it was a minor nitpick. Luke was so annoying but I'm glad he was supportive towards Laura FINALLY in the last few minutes. Genie showed up for work finally!

Blah to Ugly Betty and Patrick.

Shawn as the "shooter" ... WTF?

Glad to see Scotty and Bobbie back on tomorrow smile.png

I still can't get over how much I love seeing Olivia. She really doesn't have anything to do but I love seeing her. It's gotta be Lisa LoCicero.

I'm going to speak too soon but THANK YOU to not seeing Connie for a while. Such a nice break.

Archived