Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

DAYS: December Discussion Thread

Days of Our Lives

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#201 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYLOR

• Members
  • 9,689 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

omg I REALLY cant stand all this focus that Daniel and Jen are getting. Who gives two sh-ts about them?

Daniel can buy Jen a Chick Fil A franchise in Tennesee and they can leave Salem to run it together :)

But then again, the way Days tape we wouldn't see it until June 2014

#202 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

Why are they using Joe Mascolo in thus capacity? Is he ill or something?

Kristen and EJ are the best siblings on canvas. Eileen and James are perfect together.

Edited by Antoyne, 27 December 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#203 Toups

Toups

R.I.P. James E. Reilly

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,667 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Jennifer/Jack/Daniel all on one tree? Gross.

And di you notice that Jen/Daniel's were beside each other and Jack's was off the the side. Also, when Jen was texting to Daniel, she was standing right beside a picture of Jack. These two things just makes me dislike Jen/Daniel even more.

The little girl that plays Allie, has more personality than both her onscreen siblings.

I like her best out of all of Sami's kids. Also, it looks like she's older than Johnny because she's taller and that Johnny/Sydney look like the twins.

#204 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,970 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Kristen and EJ are the best siblings on canvas. Eileen and James are perfect togaether.

is he even still on contract? He seems more like a recurring player at this point. I think I can count his appearances since the disaster not even using both hands

#205 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Finally someone called Nick out on being a dick.

Marlena/Kristen is gold. So happy sneaky Kristen is out and about now, proudly.

Edited by Antoyne, 28 December 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#206 AlexElizabeth

AlexElizabeth

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,224 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image Ha!

Dannifer's date Posted Image They are AWFUL.

Nick today Posted Image

I did like the little kid in Will's dream. He was cute!

#207 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,494 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Chandler Massey looks hot with chest hair. So he was waxing all this time?? He doesnt look as busty though...hehe

The Nick actor is do damn ugly.....

#208 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,494 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'm wondering if the episode was sponsored by Skype......lol between Joe and Hope character using it..

Btw....loved the Kate/Sonny scenes

#209 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYLOR

• Members
  • 9,689 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

They are ruining Nick. I bet he goes psycho when Gabi decides to let Will in the baby's life. :rolleyes:

#210 Soapsuds

Soapsuds

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 24,494 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

So Will does have balls??

I can see it now....Will/Sonny vs Gabi/Nick court case.....with Gabi's evil deeds and Nick's time in jail is obvious who would get custody.

They are ruining Nick. I bet he goes psycho when Gabi decides to let Will in the baby's life. Posted Image

I hate the Nick character. Couldnt have they brought someone else more likeable for Gabi...some rooting value for this supposed super insta couple??

#211 Graham

Graham

Recurring

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Will has the makings of an otter.

#212 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Nick used to be like able. I get that prison may have hardened him, but he appears to hate EVERYONE for no reason at all. He needs to get his ass kicked again.

#213 Dr Neil Curtis

Dr Neil Curtis

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Nick used to be like able. I get that prison may have hardened him, but he appears to hate EVERYONE for no reason at all. He needs to get his ass kicked again.

Amen!!

#214 Ira

Ira

Contract

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

The baby secret is dull. I hope this is a story about Nick/Gabi essentially stealing Will's baby from him. Gabi's not constantly scheming enough to be like a new Sami, but with repeated descents into crazy, I'd love it if they were morphing her into a new Kristen. I actually like hardened Nick. I'm glad he's got this attitude, because frankly, everyone on this show is boring as hell.

Classic Days for me has villains/schemers to mix it up with everyone else, those schemes gave the show fuel/energy as did the attempts to stop villains/prove they were up to no good/etc. All of the villains of yesterDays are integrated into society now -- EJ, Nicole, Sami, Kate, Victor -- and it's really, really dull just seeing people wander around having conversations with one another solving them politely. Where are the arguments and fireworks? Little bursts like Andrew and the Jen/Nicole stuff shouldn't be so few and far between.

Also, I'm glad John knows about Kristen/Brady now, but seriously, WHAT IS HER PLAN?

#215 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

I honestly think Kristen is just annoying Marlena for fun and that works for me. It keeps her from doing something that gets the character written off again.

#216 Ira

Ira

Contract

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Except Lord knows characters have been written off for just that. "Oh, she didn't do much, it's not working!"

#217 Nothin'ButAttitude

Nothin'ButAttitude

#TeamBeauty #RHOA #Nov9th

• Members
  • 3,790 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

I've recently tried to get back invested, but I can't. The Gabi/Dr. Pubes/Jennifer hour bores me to tears. And to think Eileen was brought back to this mess. Ugh. Tomlin needs to GO!

#218 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 40,970 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

I was glad to see Kate knock Nick down a peg. He is an EX-CON. Why are two major companies fighting over him? He should be lucky just to have a job and shouldnt have any bargaining power. He's not all that and I cant see why Sami or Kate are so thirsty to hire him. As if there isnt anyone else just as qualified or more who hasnt been in prison

tumblr_mfsoakKC6k1ra4a58o1_r3_250.giftumblr_mfsoakKC6k1ra4a58o2_r3_250.gif

LMAO at how Marlena charged up her slap. You could see it coming a mile away

tumblr_mfrc7bdarf1r9c8mno5_r2_250.giftumblr_mfrc7bdarf1r9c8mno6_r1_250.gif

Great line...lol. I also liked when Billie came to Jen's rescue by rushing Ann off after saying to her "Wow, your a bitch" lol

Edited by Cheap21, 29 December 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#219 gtru1981

gtru1981

Contract

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

I've recently tried to get back invested, but I can't. The Gabi/Dr. Pubes/Jennifer hour bores me to tears. And to think Eileen was brought back to this mess. Ugh. Tomlin needs to GO!

The kristen and Brady thing is the only interesting thing about this crappy show! Jennifer and super tan need to leave ASAP! No one cares about Gabi and dorkboy!

I will have to say something, i actually dont mind Rafe now, bc they aint shoving him down our throats like in the past couple years. I wish Lisa Rinna would stay like on recurring status, i liked having her around and pop up here and there. You can tell she feels more comfortable now acting.

#220 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

WTF are they doing with Sami's hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users