DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been about 3 weeks for me since I havent watched.....Will came out and I tuned out....lol...havent seen the rest I have on dvd. I tuned in today and thought the show like you was the best in a while but the who shot JR storyline has been told too many times for me to care. I doubt its any of the 8.

• Administrator

Roman got an anonymous call from the murderer, whose voice distorted, telling him that Stefano was dead in the Dimera mansion. Though we didn't hear that call.

It's great to see this core group of characters in an umbrella storyline. I'm loving the show right now.

• Members

Ok, everyone was lying through their teeth. This was after looking off into space like they had smoked some weed. But, I have to give it to the SPD. They got fingerprints and the owner of the gun faster than an episode of CSI. None of those people "killed" Stefano. But, I for one, hopes he stays dead. I guess they dropped the coin storyline right?

PS: Why was Abe that damn STUPID to leave the gun at the mansion?! And why did eight people touch it?! These people are truyly stupid.

• Members

I don't understand why everyone was touching it, either. Actually, I don't understand why the writers thought the audience would believe that all of these intelligent people, several of whom are members of the police department, would touch the gun.

As for Abe leaving his gun, we didn't see it on screen so we don't know for sure he left it. Hypothetically Lexie could have taken Abe's gun from home and gone to kill her father and left it behind. Perhaps she was sleepwalking given her nightmares about her father. Her tumor could be causing her to do crazy things. Or she is just mad at her father for "causing" her tumor. Time will tell!

• Members

Speaking of the gun, so since it was Abe's does that mean we can assume the gun in the safe was not the murder weapon? I can't remember if there was ever a scene where it was proven that Will had EJ's gun (rather than Will just claiming it was EJ's gun when talking to Lucas, if that makes sense). I don't know any reason Will would have gotten a gun belonging to Abe in terms of the missing gun.

If the gun that went missing were the murder weapon I would assume Caroline as the killer since she was MIA and I re-watched Friday's episode and Bo made a point of saying goodbye to her at the beginning of the episode, so we know she was at the pub. But it seems that with the revelation that Abe's gun is the murder weapon (pending the ballistics report), this gun is not the one used to murder Stefano. So we still have the concern about how/why that gun went missing.

• Members

It's truly moments such as those that justify all the criticisms lobbed against soaps in general. I can't think of one movie or even primetime series that would come up with plot points as imbecilic as those were. I get DAYS was/is trying to set up a list of suspects here. If you ask me, though, this was an incredibly lazy way of doing it.

Archived