Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo
- - - - -

Is Robert Downey Jr spreading insider celeb gossip on blogs?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

As someone with a passing interest in Hollywood gossip, past and present, I came across this amazing story. I sort of hope it is true, lol. Crazy Days and Nights is a gossip blog with some pretty spot-on gossip.

http://jezebel.com/5...gossip-on-blogs

By Tracie Egan Morrissey

Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.?

Posted Image

A certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

The blog Crazy Days and Nights, supposedly written by an entertainment lawyer (who goes by the handle "Enty"), has been around for a few years and is known mostly for its blind items and the biannual "reveals" of said blind items that the author rolls out every January 1 and July 4. But two weeks ago, things over there got really juicy.

It all started with a particularly sad blind item:

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

Many immediately guessed the actress to be Hayden Panettiere. (Her mother had actually pressed charges against her father for battery before filing for divorce last year. Also, Hayden's ex-boyfriend is a boxer, hence, the "punch" wordplay.) The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden.

100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK's Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her "little pet" named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted bitch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted [!@#$%^&*] life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She's not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids - and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie's guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter's "IMAGE" (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and [!@#$%^&*] (of everything with legs)...Leslie IS as bad as her hubby - maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn't stop it and at times fueling it.

It's easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices - and I'm not a psychologist - but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre [!@#$%^&*] she can indulge in to "top" herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?).

And that's just the half of it. The blind item and Himmmm's comments about Diana Jenkin's secret call girl ring got picked up by the celebrity gossip LiveJournal forum Oh No They Didn't, but things got even darker and more accusatory in the comments section of that post that the moderators locked it. Supposedly commenters had taken hints dropped by Himmmm in past posts and began making some allegations about the sexual perversions of actor turned Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, and implications that Diana Jenkins' coffee table book Room 23 is actually a catalog of clients and call girls. But the commenters were mostly concerned with figuring out who Himmmm is. Initially, they thought it was a Hollywood insider, producer-type named Talley Griffith (a descendent of D.W. Griffith and Andy Griffith), but Himmmm found out about their guesses, denied it and gave some background info on his commenting account:

Here's the Himmmm deal:

Many years ago this account was started by 4 guys who were all pals and worked together DEEP inside the biz. Two were famous (rock star and movie star) and the other two were true creative geniuses. Over the years, 3 of them posted on this one account on CDAN. Think of it like Menudo (but without gay Latinos). In a way, we were all Himmmm. Kind of like V in V for Vendetta.

The poor bastard (lol) getting all the heat who was supposedly outed as "him" took the heat to protect ME and my career/privacy. He used to work with me, and his family is part of the biz too. He's an amazing writer, producer, director and musician. He's the pal who got me hooked on Blinds because his family goes back DEEP into old, old Hwood. As in the OLDEST Hwood ever. He's from back East/South, and could explode your brain with the stuff HE knows about real HWood.

Pretty much nobody but me has posted here in the last year (except my CTO who was HimJacker and my wife as Herrrr). Otherwise, it's me. I don't have time to do this all day every day, but try to chime in when I can. It's the only vice I can get away with :-)

We had a serious meeting after this crap spread because it could cause REAL WORLD issues for all of us, especially ME. Err, I mean Himmm. Which IS me. ([!@#$%^&*], I sound like Ted C. now!).

Anyway, people can speculate all they want. That's their right. I will never come out and say my name, and I'll retire this hobby first. Some on CDAN know who I am, and I thank them for their secret-keeping. I am NOT any better or more special than ANY of you (Maja, BigMama, Reno, RocketQ, etc.). I do this for fun, and occasionally to try and right some wrongs (even my own). I don't use an anon name because it's false info I share...I have to be anon because it is TRUE!

Now the general consensus is that Himmmm is Robert Downey Jr., mostly because of things that Himmmm revealed about himmmmself, namely that he was once a mess and nearly destroyed his own Hollywood career but has gotten back on track since getting sober. Additionally, Himmmm will occasionally give a wink to everyone by confirming or denying blind items specifically about RDJ:

I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting - (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:-)

In another blind item — this one supposedly about Amanda Bynes — Himmmm revealed a bit more, in an effort to make people feel a little better about Hollywood after all the darkness he'd been spouting:

Yes,FYI: There are some AWESOME and GOOD people in Hollywood. Sadly, you don't get ink for being good. (That's twisted, yes I know).

But consider Hwood as a microcosm of the world: Recall the Your Turn about the gross/sick teacher pedos? You knew TONS of them right? But imagine trying to list the GOOD and moral teachers? Would take forever.

On the news each day, all we hear are BAD THINGS and bad people. It's what sells and intrigues. We ALL love Blinds and gossip because we're human. Flawed, but human. Sometimes you just need to realize that Hwood is no more fucked up than the rest of the world - we just get more coverage - in a 24/7 scandal cycle.

So yes, a few awesome Hwood people I know personally: (They have flaws and are not perfect, but they are GREAT people who are the opposite of the other sick [!@#$%^&*]):

David Kelley
John Hughes (was the best)
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Bryan Lourd
Neil Patrick Harris
Jon Hamm
Guy Ritchie
Tommy Lee Jones
Susanna Hoffs
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates
Drew Barrymore
Steve Martin
Rachel McAdams
Bob Kosberg
Sofia Coppola
Zoe Cassavetes
Moon Zappa
Brad Pitt
John Favreau
Amber Heard
Jerry Bruckheimer
Molly Ringwald
Tom Hanks
Rob Reiner
Susan Downey
Will Staeger
Miranda Cosgrove
Seth Macfarlane
Richard Lovett
Johnny Depp
Akiva Goldsman
Alan Horn
Elton John
Kate Beckinsale
Ron Meyer
and yes...even Mel Gibson (faults and all.)
And about 2,000 other people whose names you'd never recognize.
They're not angels, and not perfect - neither am I. But they are REAL people who know what it means to be a real friend. :-)

RDJ has actually worked with most of these people. Here's what we could find just scratching the surface:

David Kelley on (Ally McBeal)
John Hughes (Weird Science)
Natasha Gregson Wagner (Two Girls and a Guy)
Bryan Lourd (RDJ's agent)
Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes)
Tommy Lee Jones (U.S. Marshalls)
Susanna Hoffs (Less Than Zero)
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates (Soapdish)
Drew Barrymore (they share an agent)
Steve Martin (Bowfinger)
Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes)
John Favreau (Iron Man)
Molly Ringwald (The Pick-up Artist)
Susan Downey (his wife)
Miranda Cosgrove (they presented at the Kids Choice Awards together in 2010)
Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)
Richard Lovett (works at RDJ's agency)
Alan Horn (COO of Warner Brothers)
Elton John (RDJ did the video for his 2001 song "I Want Love")
Ron Meyer (president of Universal Studios; in 2011 he was part of the 25th American Cinematheque Award Honoring RDJ)
Mel Gibson (their friendship goes way back; Gibson helped RDJ secure insurance on a film when he was trying to make his comeback and RDJ spent most of his speech at the American Cinematheque Awards to request that people not blacklist Gibson)

Whether this commenter is or isn't RDJ, what we know for sure is that he seems to be on a mission to out pedophiles, which is kind of noble, and gossip about whores, which is kind of bitchy, and we love Himmmm for that.

#2 JackPeyton

JackPeyton

Star.

• Members
  • 17,328 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

ONTD, what! GET IT!! Love that blog, been posting there for so long i cant even remeber. so many epic nights. i loved it when we got eachother through Hostage Brituation when Britney went craycray and held her kids in her bathroom. Oh man..

Anyways, about RDJ.. i totally buy it. Without doubt.

#3 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, I'll bet there were tears at ONTD when Brit Brit get carried in a stretcher into an ambulance.

IA with you that it is RDJ. He's been there, done that and probably snorted it to boot. He's lived many a dark moment in show business and lived to tell the tale. Now that he's on the other side of all that (thank goodness, I love RDJ) and with a baby, he probably doesn't want to hide that BS anymore. So why not let it out all hang out? I heard he was really into Hollywood history already, and he is incredibly witty and social now so I could totally see him picking up this gossip and information and passing it on to CDAN. He's a guy who likes to interact with people and communicate.

Oh, and I totally believe that blind item about Hayden Panatierre and her family (unfortunately). And the not-so blind item about Jennie Garth and Amanda Bynes hating each other. BTW, did you hear about jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli getting a divorce? 90210 sads.

#4 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,541 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

If this is him then I'm surprised the studios haven't had a word. He is in a lot of high profile franchises, this isn't just the days of him not even managing to keep a job on Ally McBeal.

#5 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

If this is him then I'm surprised the studios haven't had a word. He is in a lot of high profile franchises, this isn't just the days of him not even managing to keep a job on Ally McBeal.

He does, and two of them -- Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes -- pull in big bucks, relatively speaking. The studios aren't going to kill their golden goose. RDJ has cachet. At a time when a lot of big movie stars just are not pulling in the audience (and $$$) into movie theatres that they used to (Angelina Jolie and to a lesser extent Brad Pitt), the fact that RDJ still does, sort of, means the studios will let this one pass. I mean, it's a blind item about Hayden Panatierre, not an exposé on some big producer's alleged proclivities for underage call girls, *cough*Harvey Weinstein*cough*

Edited by Cat, 15 March 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#6 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,541 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

Yes, but this seemed to lead to discussion of much more than Hayden - this Diana Jenkins person. It all sounds like it would be too hot to handle for some big voices in Hollywood.

#7 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

^^ True, and so you have a Heidi Fleiss situation where the George Clooneys of this world quake that she might open up her little black book and reveal his sexual proclivities to the world. OTOH, she is one high-end madam amongst many in H'wood so... she's not going to bring down the system or the people running it behind-the-scenes. Nobody is going to care about some studio exec they never heard off or one of Universals Arab investors, I don't think. JMO. BTW, is it just me, or is Hollywood literally awash with high-class hookers and doctors prescribing drugs they shouldn't to their clients?!

#8 DaytimeFan

DaytimeFan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Exactly Cat, RDJ can say whatever he likes. He can pull in the audiences, there really aren't many 'stars' left who can do that, as you put it, he has cache.

What RDJ also has is money. In the last 3 years he's been paid $42 million dollars. Managed properly, not conservatively or wisely, he has enough money to scream F*CK YOU to all of Hollywood. And I think he's willing to do just that.

I think Hollywood is in a weird time of transition. There are decent people and there are amoral people and they're clashing...the rise of new media, internet and downloading has undermined the amoral people unbelievably because their easy money is drying up. The decent people are the creative people and they always have talent on their side. Hollywood has always been awash with prostitutes, Heidi Fleiss was the most businesslike and protective over her girls, she was, for lack of a better phrase, a decent madame.

The doctor thing is relatively recent in LA it seems. That said, it's something I recognised and a small factor in why I left California.

#9 DaytimeFan

DaytimeFan

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hayden and Diana Jenkins with famed photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Posted Image

#10 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,541 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

I notice that Hayden is often criticized for dressing way too old for her age (not in that photo though) - I wonder if any of that is due to her alleged home situation. I thought she was a very fake child actress but I guess you can say that about any child actor...still, I never thought I was seeing a real person.

Anyway, Diana Jenkins reminds me of someone. Michelle Williams, or Tricia Helfer, or someone else.

#11 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

^^ Patrick! Get away from those girls! You can do better, compadre.

Exactly Cat, RDJ can say whatever he likes. He can pull in the audiences, there really aren't many 'stars' left who can do that, as you put it, he has cache.

What RDJ also has is money. In the last 3 years he's been paid $42 million dollars. Managed properly, not conservatively or wisely, he has enough money to scream F*CK YOU to all of Hollywood. And I think he's willing to do just that.

I think Hollywood is in a weird time of transition. There are decent people and there are amoral people and they're clashing...the rise of new media, internet and downloading has undermined the amoral people unbelievably because their easy money is drying up. The decent people are the creative people and they always have talent on their side. Hollywood has always been awash with prostitutes, Heidi Fleiss was the most businesslike and protective over her girls, she was, for lack of a better phrase, a decent madame.

The doctor thing is relatively recent in LA it seems. That said, it's something I recognised and a small factor in why I left California.

ITA, especially with what I bolded in your post. The major networks (ABC, NBC< CBS) are a prime example of that, in that they are no longer major! There is no all-powerful William S. Paley of CBS calling all the shots, nor a Jack Warner and his stable of beauties, nor even a Robert Evans (more's the pity, he nurtured some amazing talent and films when he ran Paramount). Sometimes I wish there were! Today's studio execs are identikit CEOs -- they went from Harvard Business School to running an accountacy to running some supermarket chain to running P&G to running Big Pharma and just cannot conceive that you can't run five businesses the exact same way. Hollywood is about managing talent and when you reduce that talent to a jar of PB&J that you stock at the grocery store, something is going to get lost in translation. The rise of new media, while scary for them, is almost a vindication.

Also, new media has allowed stars with cache, like RDJ, like Clooney, like Pitt and Jolie, to manage their career as they see fit, to write, produce and direct the projects they want to do. Some have become veritable power brokers, like the studio heads of old.

I notice that Hayden is often criticized for dressing way too old for her age (not in that photo though) - I wonder if any of that is due to her alleged home situation. I thought she was a very fake child actress but I guess you can say that about any child actor...still, I never thought I was seeing a real person.

Anyway, Diana Jenkins reminds me of someone. Michelle Williams, or Tricia Helfer, or someone else.

Diana Jenkins is not what I expected to look like. She has something of Ellen Burstyn in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.

Edited by Cat, 15 March 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#12 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,541 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

It's just too bad there are no real stars now. I don't know if that's down to the death of the studio system or just our culture, which is desperate to prove how "normal" stars are, how they are "just like us", yet seems to also focus on the trashiest elements and on faux-glamour. Any real charisma seems to be beaten out, and you just get hollow, smirking shells, like latter-day Clooney.

#13 Roman

Roman

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

So all this is new to me. especially HP. What is she supposed to be involved in?

#14 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,575 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

Posted Image

#15 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

It's just too bad there are no real stars now. I don't know if that's down to the death of the studio system or just our culture, which is desperate to prove how "normal" stars are, how they are "just like us", yet seems to also focus on the trashiest elements and on faux-glamour. Any real charisma seems to be beaten out, and you just get hollow, smirking shells, like latter-day Clooney.

Fran Leibowitz put it very succinctly:

What we have had in the last 30 years is too much democracy in the culture and not enough democracy in society. There is no reason to have democracy in the culture. None, because the culture should be made by a natural aristocracy of talent.

#16 Cat

Cat

Hiro Mizushima

• Members
  • 6,992 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

Well, buckle up, SFK because there's more. "Himmmmmm" has posted again and this time triggered the ire of the powerful Douglas clan. I'm sensing Hollywood may start to react angrily now.

Warning: this is somewhat graphic, so...

http://gawker.com/58...f-a-brutal-rape

Did Robert Downey Jr. Really Just Accuse Kirk Douglas of a Brutal Rape?

Deep in the weeds of show business blogging, in the comments under a blind gossip item, the actor Robert Downey Jr. may have just laid a venomous bite on Kirk Douglas, accusing the legendary actor of raping actress Natalie Wood.

Either that or hundreds of people have just been conned by a massive fraud who wants us to believe famous screen stars obsess over anonymous blog comments (as, in fairness, some have been known to do). The purported Downey commenter did provide the correct home phone number of Wood's daughter as evidence of his own authenticity, for whatever that's worth.

Here's how things unfolded: Over on the Hollywood blog Crazy Days and Nights, mysterious longtime commenter "Himmmm" today posted repeatedly under a blind item about a longtime actor who slept with an underaged teenager, abused women, and pressured them into getting abortions. Himmmm, who online gossipers recently decided was Downey Jr, claimed actor Ryan O'Neal was the one who did those things, and went on to out another purported woman abusing scumbag, claiming Kirk Douglas repeatedly raped actress Natalie Wood in a hotel room decades ago, then laughed at and mocked her.

Rumors about Douglas raping Wood have been around for years , but Himmmm's cred within the blog as a Hollywood insider , the level of detail in his story, and his insinuation that he is Downey Jr. all lent his claim a certain standing, at least on the site.

Himmmm started with O'Neal, lamenting "the HELL he's caused me and so many other" (O'Neal and Downey Jr. co-starred in a 1989 movie) and claiming O'Neal had managed "to piss off Steven Speilberg, Aaron Spelling, Tippi Hedren, Brian Depalma, Robert Evans, Charlie Bludhorn, Lew Wasserman, and about 90% of the then-powerful William Morris Agency."

Himmmm's initial comment was well received by other commenters. As his stuff usually is: Not only does Himmmm often seem to have inside details, he has insinuated in the past that his account is shared between a "movie star," "rock star" and two "true creative geniuses."

Today he was clearly in movie star mode. After lashing O'Neal, Himmmm promised "later on I'm going to share with all of you a story (or two) I promise will make your heads explode."

The Kirk Douglas rape accusation

Posted Image

He delivered, laying out three long postings in page three of the comments. This was the purported Kurt Douglas-Natalie Wood story. It begins with an introduction describing how Wood, wanting edgier roles as a rebellious teenager, had a consensual affair with a married, older director to win a part. Other actors then thought she would sleep with anyone for a part. One such actor, Douglas, allegedly went well beyond trying to barter for sex:

[This story] concerns one of the biggest male stars ever, and one of the most beloved female stars to ever live…

One day she was invited to meet with this movie star about an upcoming major role. This man was a legend already, and was very powerful. … Thinking [s]he herself was powerful and savvy, she accepted the invite. In his hotel room. She never saw it coming.

Without even discussing the film, this actor — drunk already — began making a pass at her. She politely declined, and excused herself. He wouldn't have it. He literally threw her down, slapped the hell out of her, and ripped her clothes off. He shouted obscenities at her, continually punched and held her arms so tight he left scars and bruises.

He raped her repeatedly, spitting on her, and did permanent damage to her body. She was bleeding everywhere, with a battered face. She passed out. When she came to, the actor was still in the room gloating, and told her to come see him tomorrow night and he might give her the role. He laughed at her as she fell down, her legs so wobbly and weak. She gathered her torn clothes, and tried to walk out of the hotel and to her car - blood and semen running down her legs and bruises already forming on her face.

She could barely make it back home in her car. She wanted to kill herself, so ashamed of what happened. The damage to her psyche was permanent, and haunted her forever.

…Her mom said she must have made the actor mad and offended him. They called a doctor, who took her to the hospital secretly to have her treated… The studio knew, and did nothing. After all, the star actor was a money machine. … She grew into an amazing woman with a legendary career. But she never forgot, or forgave, and never got over what happened.

She never named the star actor publicly, but her friends and family knew the truth. Even after marriage and kids, if she saw this actor anywhere - she would almost convulse and cry. And worst of all, Hollywood and the world continued to honor him, pay him, and treat him like a king.

Himmmm went on to name the actor in question:

Today, he's still alive and barely holding on. But those who know the truth are still hoping and praying he will rot in hell for eternity. That all his good deeds and donations will never mask the truth…

So when the time comes, and the now 95-year -ld Kirk Douglas, the superstar actor, finally dies, there will be tributes and honors about him. Just remember that he is a monster who never repented, apologized, nor showed any sorrow for destroying the lives of others. Especially the life of that young beloved actress named Natalie Wood.

Accuser claims to be Robert Downey Jr. (basically)

Our sister site Jezebel this week speculated and relayed the speculation of others that Himmmm might be Downey Jr. In these new postings, he seemed to confirm this, inasmuch as an anonymous blog commenter can confirm anything, giving clues that amount to an outright claim he is Downey Jr.. These included Wood's daughter's home phone number.
This is the money paragraph where Himmmm attempts to out himself as Downey Jr. (from part 2):

I worked with Natalie's daughter on a film in the late 90s. Like her mother, Natasha is an amazing woman and amazing actress who is a great person in every way.

I know a lot of you have speculated that I'm some nobody nut-case pretending to be someone else. Pretending to be a movie star when in fact I'm not. I think that's kind of hilarious. But if you want to call Natasha and ask her the name of the male actor she co-starred with in a movie with Heather Graham, then go for it. Call her at home if you want to but be polite. Her number is: ac 310 Four [last six digits redacted]. And remember, she's NOT in on this so don't blame or interrogate her.

Posted Image

The movie Himmmm mentions is almost certainly Two Girls and a Guy, the only 1990s film by Wood's daughter Natsha Gregson Wagner in which the actress co-starred with Heather Graham. The film's other co-star was Downey Jr. Recall how Himmmm claimed Wood's "friends and family knew the truth" about the rape. So the idea is Wagner knew about the attack on her mom and grew close enough to Downey Jr. after working with him to vent about it.

The number Himmmm provided for Gregson Wagner does, in fact, belong to a person in Malibu matching her name and age, according to a public records database. (The person with Wagner's name and age who owns that number and a related cell phone number did not return calls to both numbers seeking comment.)

Of course, the number also appears in a few stray internet white pages searches under the name "Natasha Wagner."

Which is to say, this could all be some sort of elaborate hoax by someone with an axe to grind, a knack for sounding authoritative about Hollywood, and way too much time on his hands. Someone who wants us to believe, as Himmmm put it, that "you'd be surprised how many actors, filmmakers, and musicians read this blog. Some even comment." And someone smart enough to pin his impulsive, reckless, obsessive comments on an impulsive, reckless, obsessive actor like Downey Jr.

Either way, the Crazy Days and Nights crowd is going bananas. Not only did we receive two different tips about this within one hour of Himmmm's comment going up, the comments' associated thread has grown to 827 postings, from around 600 when Himmmm first posted his Douglas allegations, and less than 200 when he posted his comments on O'Neal.

Most of the comments about Himmmm's Douglas allegation are supportive, along the lines of this one, which read in part, "To Himmmm... you rock dude. SO SO SO SO SO much utter respect for you and your cojones to say what you've said." Or this one, reading, "All I can say is a big THANK YOU … I can only speculate on your identity, but if you are who most people think you are, I am happy that you have chosen to be one of us here at this site.

Others were more skeptical, like this one, which read, "The Kirk Douglas/Natalie Wood story is well known. It's described in multiple biographies of Natalie Wood, without naming the actor, but it's not a secret. Let's not pretend that Himmmm just revealed something spectacular."

Whether "Himmmm just revealed something spectacular" depends, in the end, on whether he really is Downey Jr., and whether he really did get his information, as he implies but never quite says, from Natalie Wood's daughter after co-starring with her in a movie 15 years ago. For all the hubub, it seems unlikely a star - even Robert Downey Jr. - would make accusations this recklessly after having his real name associated with his anonymous handle. Himmmm concluded his allegations by signing off from Crazy Days and Nights forever, but, ludicrous as it may seem, something tells us the real-life Downey Jr. is going to have to answer questions about these comments with more than an internet kiss off.

Update: Himmmm's comments about Douglas specifically were "removed by the author" within an hour and a half of this post going up.

#17 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,575 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

This is some scandalous stuff. I had read something about Douglas/Wood before. You know, with IP addresses and all that, I'm surprised a liar or a truth teller for that matter would be saying all of this stuff uness they were ignorant of or totally unphased by the repercussions. Interesting...

#18 DRW50

DRW50

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 52,541 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

Downey denies involvement.

http://www.thedailyb...-commenter.html

The "of course it's not" makes me a little dubious, but overall I have a tough time believing he would be involved in this. Spreading gossip is one thing but repeatedly listing all these details just to make sure everyone knows who you are seems like a big gamble, and I've never considered RDJ to be someone that stupid.

#19 Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

I hate you all. My life was been entombed inside the vortex of this site's blind items. I check it everyday like a cocaine fiend.

#20 VirginiaHamilton

VirginiaHamilton

Jitterbug

• Members
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

I'm sorry, but this 'outing' of the "celebrity tattletale" chaps my ass.

Being a faithful reader of CDAN and a fan of said "celebrity tattletale" spilled tea, it is annoying as hell to see certain folks not being able to leave well enough alone and enjoy the gossip where it was supposed to be enjoyed. What was once a (largely) unsullied source of juicy gossip for me has been tainted because some dumb [!@#$%^&*] just had to blow up spots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users