GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that they made Ethan a Scorpio. Robert and Holly were a supercouple long before anyone ever heard of Robin. And after that hatchet Guza did on them, they deserve it. Thank you Ron for making a Ethan Scorpio! Long time GH fans are very happy.

• Members

I don't see how it changes the last 3 years of story and why bother when the actor playing Ethan is leaving anyway.Does this changes Lukes cheating or Laura as the boring housewife who's lifestyle he hated. Its not like this change drives any new story. They could have said his father was unnamed

• Members

If it means Luke goes through another round of booze-soaked depression and special episodes, I'd say that this development was hardly worth it. With Ethan and Holly gone, Luke will be the only one left to deal with the fallout onscreen. But I still think it's a nice little bubble burst for Luke who's said some hurtful things about his other children and relationships.

• Members

I felt Maxie's pain today sad.png . Jen Lilley did a great job with her reaction to Robin's death.

Even though it's Sonny, I still liked the stuff he said about Robin. Especially when he said he met her when she was in high school and she looked like she was 12 years old. So true! And I'm hoping that flashback leads to some of her as a little girl, too! smile.png

NO WAY IN HELL HOPE IS DEAD. Not cool, Ron. Not cool. mad.gif

LMAO to Starr's missing birth date though. laugh.png She was originally born in 1996. And shouldn't one of them recognized her? She IS a pop star, after all wink.png .

Patrick sure looked like he was ready to kill today. I don't want Monica to have all her children underground, but still...

Still hoping for Holly & Anna scenes! I won't believe they aren't there until I see it for myself.

Loved Emma Samms' hair today, too smile.png .

Archived