Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHoP

Charisse's tagline SLAYED.

Loved Ashley and Gizelle.

Thought Katie was just a different version of LVP's original tagline over in BH.

RHoA

Honestly?

Looks to me like Nene is taking a page from Kenya's book and schooling her on how you take down a Queen.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She may take Kenya down a peg or two but she can never count Kenya out. She'll always bounce back, which unnerves all these women.  They all can pounce on her but she'll come back grinning and bearing it. 

I think Cynthia is gonna be in the hot seat come reunion time with her constant flip-flopping. I can see everyone calling her out on it. They'll just call Kenya out on her usual messiness, which is pointless b/c Kenya is gonna do what she wanna do. I do hope that she tones it down in s9 and take a backseat and allow the other women to destroy each other b/c they will. This new alliance with Nene/Sheree/Cynthia will only last so long. Sheree will only play nice with Nene for so long before flipping her. Nene will once again screw over Cynthia (like she does all her other friends), but no one will want to have anything to do with Cynthia. Phaedra/Porsha's newfound alliance will flop too. Watch Phaedra gradually gravitate back towards Kandi. Nene (on WWHL) has already started to gravitate towards Porsha too via her comments about her. 

The tides always shift on RHOA, hence why unlike other housewife shows, they don't need to recast so much. The women can only stand to be friends for so long before flipping on each other. 

I still do wish that they'd give Marlo a peach for a season just to make Nene's head spin. Nene knows she can't handle Marlo much like Kenya, Kandi, or even Sheree. 

• Members

Queen Nene returned so they had to release a new trailer hunni! YASS!! Also I LOVE KIM FIELDS! I can't wait to watch her drag Direct-to-DVD-Moore!!!! Looks like she's really gonna step it up in the second half of the season, so all you haters can stay seated. 

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

My thing is, I don't feel Kim needed to step it up or prove anything. They took a risk and cast someone who is different from the current cast. You have to anticipate time for her to  get to know the girls and get comfortable with the situation. I think she's already provided many great moments and her solo scenes are fun. Now that she knows the girls I'm not surprised things are picking up for her story. She's finally in the mix. I can't wait to see how she interacts with Nene.

• Members

I don't know if this was ever posting, but Jill Zarin is a lying liar and I can't with her ass. I miss the NY of seasons 1-3 but they were right--things got PAINFULLY toxic in season 4 and they had to go. Her Bethenny storyline was a huge mistake--it turned everyone against her.

• Members

RHOA:

Aunt Lori....<_< I just don't find it cute for a family member to straddle the fence instead of helping solve the issue. By ignoring Kenya's feelings and yearning for wanting answers, she is making the situation worse. I hate when people just declare she should 'let it go.' Her wanting answers will constantly hang over her head till the day she dies. It makes total sense why she does not mesh with other women b/c the one woman she's supposed to trust betrayed her. I hope Kenya finds some peace. 

Porsha lusting after Sheree's son was gross. Doesn't matter that he's legal. That's your damn costar. Have some decorum, trash box. 

Phaedra was OK tonight but I still can't believe anything that she's does as genuine given all that we know and have seen. Her being at the Million Man March seems like a ploy to me. 

Again, why is Kim on this show? I swear she walks out every scene they have. It's tiring. 

Nene's return was cringeworthy. IMO, it's obvious she is using Cynthia to dismantle Kenya, and Cynthia is such a moron she does not see it. I thought it was pathetic to see Nene react to Cynthia declaring Kenya as her girl. For someone who claims they left and changed, I didn't see it tonight. Cynthia also pissed me off with her constant backtracking. Kenya's her girl one second until Nene frowns and she declares, "I'm still getting to know her." Whatever, bitch. Her flip-flopping is gonna come back on her ass in tenfold. None of the other women will want anything to do with her. Idiot. 

RHOP:

Gizelle and Robyn are my girls. I can already tell it. Both of them are bubbly and not putting on fronts. What you see is what you get. 

I am not here for Katie and her 'white boy' obsession. Nothing wrong with dating interracial, (as I've done it) but I don't find it cute when someone fetishes a race while subtly deeming others inferior. She's gonna grate my nerves all season. 

Charisse is miserable. When she opened her mouth about her marriage and her husband being long distance, I knew she was doomed. Charisse's marriage won't make it and she'll pegged the bitter one of the group. Bravo really knows how to pick them. She continued to irk my nerves when she was spewing venom at Gizelle, who helped cooked her crabs. Gizelle is better than me. I would've dumped all that food out if I cooked it and then you scolded me afterwards for some stupid mess. 

Karen.... Oh Karen.... Too haughty and elitist for my taste. I found nothing wrong with women wanting to order when she was running 30+ mins late. You have 10 mins to be late with me and I am beginning to eat without you. F-ck waiting. I love food too much. Her fighting with Gizelle over a seat was so stupid. Like Gizelle said, anywhere you sit is the baddest if you got confidence. Sitting in the middle does not make a difference. I also didn't care for her referring to Gizelle's friend as 'the help.' That was not cute at all. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I think Kim Fields ended up making herself look bad by going along with the idea that criticizing someone for being a danger to a pregnant woman = being against BLM. That and her obviously not wanting to be on the show. I tend to wonder how much Bravo regrets casting her. They made her look bad again in this episode. Hating Kenya is a good way to get fans, but it's not enough to make Bravo stop making her look foolish. 

Edited by DRW50