Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do like how all the women are color coordinated in the opening credits. Glad that BH joined ATL, NJ, MIA, and NY in doing so. 

I hope OC is color coordinated come next season. Same with Potomac and Dallas too. Furthermore, I wish that two out of three (ATL, NJ, NY) would change their colors from wearing all black. Seeing as NY was the original one, I'd allow them to keep it and make ATL & NJ change their color sequence. I always felt that ATL would look nice in either all white (seeing as Miami is no more) or a teal green/forest green color.

• Members

Good lines - Lisa V, Eileen

Same old same old - Kyle

Contrived but a little fun - Lisa R

Irony alert - Yolanda (didn't she happily believe rumors Brandi was throwing around about people?)

Stupid and pseudo-intelligent all wrapped into one - Erika (I do sort of like her delivery)

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Lisa VP - GOLD.

Eileen - GOLD 2.0.

Erika - #Mess.

Kyle - Zzzzzzz.

Lisa R - I like it.

Yolanda - ....Riiiiight.

I feel bad kicking a girl when she's down but... Miss True Friends needs to rewatch S4. She believed Brandi's every word over Lisa, even when it later emerged that Brandi lied. (And I still am lowkey annoyed that she never apologized to Ken after accusing him from every media outlet of physically attacking her). I know Bravo want me to love Yol again with this illness SL but the way she led the charge of everybody against Lisa still sticks in my craw. 

And if Empress Lisa is the one leading the doubts over whether Yolanda is sick or not, I will be bracing myself for the onslaught of hate. :( Personally, my feeling is that Yolanda is truly sick. Whether it is due to Lyme disease or leaking breast implants, Yolanda clearly has been through/may still be going through physical (and mental) trauma. I hope she finds a cure or at least treatment that mitigates her symptoms.

Edited by Cat

• Members

On Twitter and Reality Tea, people are coming up with a few alternative taglines, like Kyle: "I stole Kim's goddamn house and I'd do it again too." And Yolanda: "Friends are only fake when they don't kiss my ass."