Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

David Duke was on TV saying that they are following through in the promise of DONALD TRUMP and taking their country back and they are just getting started. But hey look at the Watergate quote list and I am sure you will see something that says "That guy was a McGovern supporter". Dude is a registered republican. All I need to know.

Let me guess. This will be another one of those so called "troubled" white guys. Me - he looks exactly like I thought he would. Another George Zimmerman and Dylan Roof

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

Before it's all said and done, Trump, Attorney General Foghorn Leghorn and others will have Trump Nation believing the victim was the real terrorist just by crossing the street.  ("We're taking America back from the jaywalkers!")

However, he does look like what happens when first cousins procreate.

Edited by Khan

• Members

David Duke has been saying that Trump is the best for white supremacy since the campaign and that says a lot since the white supremacists usually do not see any Republican as being sympathetic enough to their cause. With that said, Trump's weak condemnation of these protests has made Duke angry, because he tweeted out what essentially was that white supremacists put Trump in office and he owes them. If Trump loses them, he's vulnerable to a primary challenge in 2020.

• Members

This thread is on point, I think. I'm not calling them alt-right, white supremacist or even neonazis. I'm just going to call them Nazis because that's what this is coming down to. It took me too long to really see it for what it is.

https://twitter.com/yonatanzunger

http

s://twitter.com/yonatanzunger/status/896572585407782914

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Because OLTL#1 Fan wanted to know...

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/29/534916080/ohio-town-struggles-to-afford-life-saving-drug-for-opioid-overdoses

This is the town I grew up next to and lived in for 22 years so my children could attend a progressive school there. This is also the town JD Vance, author of Hillbilly Elegy, grew up in and writes about in that book. This is the town and surrounding area where a Democrat has not won the Presidential election since Kennedy. This is the town where I walked the streets for Obama in '08, and we came 137 votes shy of securing victory. There are many many good people there who outweigh the "bad;" so many struggling. So many just looking for ways to turn it around. 

The problem is very real...from all sides...