Dancing With The Stars: Discussion Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, at least the right person went home to start. Tucker was bad.

I am glad Harry got another chance but WTH happened with Willa? Sara Evans should've been in the bottom and poor Willa was?

LMAO to Jerry-I loved his comments about how people clearly were not voting on the dancing but rather the personality. Jerry is going to stick around for awhile.

I think Shauna is next to go. Harry will stay in for while because of Lisa Rinna's fanbase and because I know alot of people felt bad for her and also felt bad for Ashly last year with Master P. If he loosens up, Harry could be good because he was not bad last night.

Mario, Joey, Willa, Emmit, and Jerry are my faves. The rest are eh except I am rooting for Harry because of what happened to Lisa and Ashly last year.

• Members

Poor Kym Johnson being partnered with Jerry Springer.

She was on the first 3 DWTS here in Asut.

In her first one she was partnered with Justin Melvey (ex DOOL and ex GH) and they came third. but IMHO they should have finished 2nd at worst. But the person that did finish 2nd should have been kicked off weeks before.

In her 2nd DWTS she and her partner won.

In her third DWTS her got partnered with someone with two left feet.

• Members

Tucker going didn't surprise me. I'm glad Sara Evans stayed! But wow, I was shocked Willa was in the bottom two. Damn.

No matter who Ashly is with I root for her. She's just so rootable.

But did anyone hear Lisa Rinna screech over EVERYONE when Harry was safe (she did it too when Louis was spared). LMAO. I recognized her voice instantly.

What's interesting about Kym and Justin is that they are in "Australia Celebrity Survivor: Vanuatu" and they were on a tribe together; he voted her out. LOL. She even voted for herself.

• Members

I watched the tape of the show tonight and from my view, Mario has won this whole thing LOL. He can dance, he is sexy as all get out and he has personality. Emmitt and Cheryl are too cute. Cheryl is my favorite professional and she is so much fun, she and Emmitt are perfect for each other. I expect he will get to the top three. I'm not sure about the other, but right now I think Vivica A. Fox was by far the best of the female contenders. Jerry Springer surprised me. He is a reasonable dancer and has a nice look on the floor. I laughed through his performance. Loads of fun.

Archived