Dancing With The Stars: Discussion Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to watch tonight! I was only going to watch the last 10 minutes anyway, but got too much into ANTM.

So Harry got the boot, huh? I'm kind of surprised....I thought Willa would be the one to go. It's too bad for Harry, I think with a few more weeks of practice he could really have loosened up. :mellow:

• Members

I am not fond of Willa, but I have to give it to her that she danced her heart out and was cute as a button, like the judges said, like Betty Grable. She is talented. I wasn't surprised that Harry went over Jerry. Jerry has talent and musicality or rythm in his movements. Harry was much too controlled and doesn't seem to have much music in his soul.

I'm joining those who wish Mario would get the boot. He is no better than the others so why test the judges and go his own way despite the rules. His partner needs to go, too. I'd like to see her get penalized for going along with it.

• Members

Loved Louis and Monique. They almost made me cry. :(

Jerry did make me cry, lol. Aw, they have to keep him a little while longer. :lol:

I like Cheryl a lot but I just wasn't feeling her and Emmitt tonight.

Sara bored me as usual. She either refuses to leave her comfort zone or just can't. I was like, is this woman dancing or walking? Fanbases aside, on dancing alone, I would have eliminated her before Harry.

Willa was good but, like Vivica, I'm just not warming to her. Vivica, I thought did okay, but that song with that dance just didn't seem to fit.

Joey. Very nice.

It was definitely Mario's dance.

I thought they all did basically well or better tonight, except for Sara.

• Members

I thought Monique did wll. I loved her sliding splits. If I had one complaint that would be I thought her dress was too sexy for the waltz. I wish she would have covered up a little more

Cheryl looked amazing. I loved her hair extensions although I prefer it short. I have the opposite opinion about her. She should have showed more skin with her dress bc it looked awkward in the front and for the dance she was doing. Emmet did alright though

I thought Willa was boring as usual. I hated the look on her face as she danced. She had a smile plasted on and looked fake. Congrats to her on her score though. Too bad it looks like she will be staying

It was cool that Tom announced Eva was in the audience. She would have made a great choice to be a contestant

Sara's dress was ugly. They always seem to give her the worst outfits each week. She was boring and unimpressive. She looked bore and it showed in the dancing

I loved Mario as usual. He is hte best in the competition and my favorite to watch perform. You could easily confuse him as one of the professional dancers, bc he's that good. Im so glad he got some good praises again after 2 weeks of getting slammed.

• Members

I hope the voting doesn't keep Sara in tomorrow and take Jerry off. Hard to tell, though. The week that Sara and Willa were among the first saved and Jerry was in the bottom two surprised me because I thought Jerry's fans would have kicked in (unless his fans are a bunch of guys who don't watch DWTS, lol). I thought Willa barely had any fans in the voting audience (and that package they showed of her and Maxim "bonding" actually turned me off to her even more), and I thought Sara sucked so they wouldn't keep her. I hope I'm wrong but I suspect Sara's fans will keep her in and there won't be enough "aw, how sweet, let's keep him another week" votes for Jerry. :lol:

I, too, thought Willa looked fake. But I thought Emmitt looked fake, too.

• Members

Ugh, I knew they would save Sara. I never heard of her but I guess she has a huge fanbase because even Tony was shocked they were saved. He knew they sucked. I was thinking the same expletive he said aloud. :P

Can't believe Monique and Louis were in the bottom two. :angry: They were great.

Vivica did not deserve to go before Sara. No way. :angry:

Archived