Dancing With The Stars: Discussion Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sara deserved to go and no buts about it. It's shameful for her fans to vote for her as a dancer when she is definitely not and instead just continue to support her as a singer/entertainer. Forget loyalty when she has nothing worth voting for.

All I can say is those who love Monique need to hold her up. I will definitely give her all my votes next time if she performs as well as recently.

I have warmed decidedly toward Willa. She has tremendous talent and this show is bringing out a whole new personality for her. I think she is surprised at herself.

It was overall a really interesting show.

• Members

Vivica? Are you kidding me!? I didnt see but just read this thread and Im completely shocked and disgusted. She was one of the strongest dancers this season and I thought she'd make it to F4. Who the heck is voting for Willa Ford? Seriously, I didnt think she had many fans. But she did alright last night so she gets a pass but Sara? She was horrible and boring

It definetly is a popularity contest and not a dancing one. I never heard of Monique before but she has impressed with and is a good dancer. She shouldnt have been bottom 2. Sadly I can see her going soon but she shouldnt

• Members

Sara Evans should've gone although I like her as a singer and she's been better in the last 2 weeks. There's no way that Monique and Vivica were the worst. Both were really good and IMHO should've had a chance of being in the top 2. I sure hope Sara and Jerry both get voted off next followed by Emmitt.

• Members

Vivica, as talented as she is and awesome and as much as I love her, is just not relatable. She's very harsh and cold and abrasive to your everday person, IMO. Remember this is mostly a family show so you need to have a relatability, sensitivity, or a huge fan base to survive. Sara Evans has the fanbase. Country fans are rabid. And Vivica lacks all three, IMO.

She was great though. If it was all about talent, she would have made it far!

• Members

KR is right-as good as Vivica was the attitude turned many off, including me. Mario does the same thing-he comes off as very smug and his partner does as well.

Sara should've gone and I want her out next. However, like KR said, don't be surprised if she goes far. She has the fanbase to go very far. I hope Jerry stays in for awhile-I just love him and his personality. He really made me tear up Tuesday night when he was dancing and his daughter was there.

• Members

Sara was mediocre as usual. She swivels her hips a little bit and they proclaim she's doing great? Feh. How much longer does she have to be there???

I thought Joey did better than they said he did.

I can't warm up to Willa but she did dance well.

Did Mario actually move? I didn't notice. He seemed much more subdued than usual.

Monique did well. I gave her most of my votes this week. I don't think she deserves to be in the bottom two because some others have bigger fanbases.

Emmitt did well also. Cheryl rocks!

Jerry...funny that Bruno mentioned I Love Lucy. I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I think Jerry or Monique will be the next sacrifice to save Sara. And Jerry moved more than Sara did.

• Members

Because so many teams are tied for first place and last place, the fanbases are really gonna have to come out the woodwork and vote for their favorites. We may be in for another shocker.

I predict the one going home will either be Willa (she scored in the top but I don't think she has a strong fanbase) or Joey (he scored in the middle but he performed 1st and his dance IMO wasn't very memorable).

I hope the bootee is Sara. She.Sucks.So.Bad.

• Members

Tonight's show was so worth watching. Wish I had taped it to watch over and over. Willa was excellent. Mario was excellent, Monique was excellent and so was Emmitt however, Willa and Mario were the best I believe and Monique were very, very good.

Sara was the worst and should go home. It's unfortunate that her fans think they are doing the show a favor to vote for her. It's embarrassing.

Archived